Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

client can't connect to server - WARN - Server -> Client: SMSetFrameworkInformation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client can't connect to server - WARN - Server -> Client: SMSetFrameworkInformation

Hello i can't login to my Private Server.

The Client stop by "Data is loading" after i click on Login.

And the Login Server show following:
lightro - client can't connect to server - WARN  - Server -> Client: SMSetFrameworkInformation - RaGEZONE Forums

Thats all what the Server and Client made.

I hope you can help me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: client can't connect to server - WARN - Server -> Client: SMSetFrameworkInformat

hm I thought only synonymous but the client of the original was doing the server does not work synonymous. Especially since I can not Korean.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: client can't connect to server - WARN - Server -> Client: SMSetFrameworkInformat

ok and which client can i use? i have downloaded the client from here http://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/release-bdo-server-files-repack-1143141/ and this client don't work

now i can login but when i try to connect to the world server, then i get a message with "Connection to Server has ben lost".

The Server Log:

lightro - client can't connect to server - WARN  - Server -> Client: SMSetFrameworkInformation - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back