Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So I'm using the server files and client files from DevilSpeak's repack and I've setup a server on a VPS which I know is working because my friend is able to connect and play on it. I, on the other hand, can't. I don't know why but my client doesn't run when I have an IP other than 127.0.0.1 in my "service.ini". The game opens when I have that IP set but if I change the IP to anything else, it just pops up an error box that says "The file is corrupted, please run file-recovery from the launcher." if anyone may know a fix or why this is happening, it'd be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Never mind, I fixed it right AFTER posting this. Been trying to fix it for 3 days now and I fix it the second after making a help thread, just my luck.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Helloes, can you please tell us how did you fixed your problem ? Thanks :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Scanties what did you do to solve it? I have the same problem. It launches if I have 127.0.0.1 as the AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN, but if I try to put in the 192.168 IP of a networked machine, I get the file is corrupted error.
thtua That link does not help for this specific issue.

Upvote 0
Back