Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

connection with server has been lost

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello I have this error in when starting on the server.-and I have an error in the console ... I do not have the laucher of longakioma any has the link to solve this problemho any idea how to fix it
Lordeze - connection with server has been lost - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Lordeze,

I already see multiple errors in your screenshot:
1) You're getting packet errors. This means that the client version you're using doesn't match with the packets file you're using on your gameserver or that the gameserver can't process the packets.
2) The gameserver is giving a bind error, this means that it can't start because something else is already running on the port the gameserver is set to run on.

In case you used the Simple BDO Server Config tool, note that it currently has a bug that sets the loginserver and the gameserver to the same port. So please manually change the loginserver port to the correct one (8888) then. You can find the file with the loginserver port over at: \loginserver\bin\configs\network.properties. Look for: network.port =

Hope this helps you. Good luck and let me know if it works or not! :)

Upvote 0
Back