Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clear Database

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
command / bag add 12237 1 I stopped the client's work, maybe because there were no places in the inventory, how can I clean the bag through the program (Studio 3T), and it would be useful to know how to clear the whole database from accounts from characters in general from scratch?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
command / bag add 12237 1 I stopped the client's work, maybe because there were no places in the inventory, how can I clean the bag through the program (Studio 3T), and it would be useful to know how to clear the whole database from accounts from characters in general from scratch?
mongodb/gameserver/players/
you look for the name the pj and where it says Playerbag / inventory / you look for the id of the item that causes you error, you delete it or you can delete it all if you do not know which one is

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If possible, it would be an excellent step-by-step instruction with pictures, thank you very much in advance.

And once again I deleted the character, but what tails remained in the database, apparently, not completely removed, please tell me how to do a full cleaning of all the data in the database.p.s Sorry for possibly stupid questions, but this is my first experience in raising the server. and thanks for your patience and recommendations

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If possible, it would be an excellent step-by-step instruction with pictures, thank you very much in advance.

And once again I deleted the character, but what tails remained in the database, apparently, not completely removed, please tell me how to do a full cleaning of all the data in the database.p.s Sorry for possibly stupid questions, but this is my first experience in raising the server. and thanks for your patience and recommendations

Simply drop the database w/ your MongoDB tool and reopen the database server might clean the database.

If it is the answer, plz update the post title and attach the solution to the first post. It might help someone who gets stuck on the same issues.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

look for the pj and inside look for the id of the item that causes the error and then delete it from your inventory
Ramasya - Clear Database - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Back