Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dates, events and journal.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now that we have a bexcel editor for 491, how would one go about enabling events. And with that, how would one go about changing the date from 2016 to the current year? The journal is stuck on 2016/02/1 for some reason.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To add the events in game change the dates in the bexcel file. After you change the year from 2016 to 2018 you will need to inject the file back into the paz.
Doing so will result in below photos. I also changed the dates in the SQL files aswell. Hope this helps
Login Screen
In game town https://imgur.com/a/s7AY1ld

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To add the events in game change the dates in the bexcel file. After you change the year from 2016 to 2018 you will need to inject the file back into the paz.
Doing so will result in below photos. I also changed the dates in the SQL files aswell. Hope this helps
Login Screen
In game town https://imgur.com/a/s7AY1ld

Hello,
I runs into an issue with meta-injector: it won't patch the bexcel file back into the paz file.

Any clue on this ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which version of Meta Injector are you using? i recommend using . Also you will need to put in the correct folder in files to patch. i added the datasheets.bexcel in folder gamecommondata as its the same directory when extracting it. When injecting the new files make sure you use the first option keep files and folders structures from the files to patch folder.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah I'm using this one too.
Do you mean that you have to keep the folder structure too, in the "files_to_patch" folder ?

Edit: ok, it seems to be working now !! :D

Edit2: it patched but now the game won't start... !

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes you will make a new folder inside patch to file and name it gamecommondata and put the bexcel file in that folder. Glad i could help :cool:

In order to have the patch go active you need BDOToolkit installed in paz directory. Make sure you have a clean pad00000.meta file before attempting to patch.
paz folder shown with injector https://imgur.com/a/oGR8W3k
After patching you should see the same as below picture
https://imgur.com/a/wG7dMCv
Load your game and it should go right through.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Turns out it doesnt show anything different in game... I'll dig further into that. Did you enable anything in a config file ?

Nevermind, forgot to put a correct date xD

Now the main menu shows the Merry Christmas message, but there is no snow in game and I have a lot of glitches (character disapearing for a few seconds...).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes you will make a new folder inside patch to file and name it gamecommondata and put the bexcel file in that folder. Glad i could help :cool:

In order to have the patch go active you need BDOToolkit installed in paz directory. Make sure you have a clean pad00000.meta file before attempting to patch.
paz folder shown with injector
After patching you should see the same as below picture

Load your game and it should go right through.

Is there a way to solve the npc blinking problem?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to inject datasheet.bexcel without npc blinking occurring?
please someone who can help me?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back