Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

General doubts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends, I have some doubts that I am putting here in case you can clarify them to me.1. How could an item be added to a client? This item is supported by the server but not by the client.2. How can the powers of a specific class be fixed? I have seen in the bd that there are 2 tables for the skill, the one containing the awakening powers and the normal skills: Awakening_Ability_Table and Skill_Table_New, but to fix these powers or verify that are well according bddatabase.com, I wonder what the fields param0-9 in the buff table and the fields buff0-9 in the skill table?Note: We should work in a 491 server that has more possibilities of reaching the node wars than the more modern released versions since they have many errors.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends, I have some doubts that I am putting here in case you can clarify them to me.1. How could an item be added to a client? This item is supported by the server but not by the client.2. How can the powers of a specific class be fixed? I have seen in the bd that there are 2 tables for the skill, the one containing the awakening powers and the normal skills: Awakening_Ability_Table and Skill_Table_New, but to fix these powers or verify that are well according bddatabase.com, I wonder what the fields param0-9 in the buff table and the fields buff0-9 in the skill table?Note: We should work in a 491 server that has more possibilities of reaching the node wars than the more modern released versions since they have many errors.

I think to try it you need to know how to pack paz.

But it seems that no one knows it.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To put files into .paz, use a tool named Meta Injector. Just Google it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already have the meta injector, but have you tried to add a new article to the client? where would you then unzip all .paz?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I didn't try to add something new, but you should be able to add edited, existing files.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have not tried to add a new item, I'm looking for information or experience of someone who has been able to work well on the peace files and edit it, but unfortunately there are no topics with information on this at a more detailed level

Upvote 0
Back