Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to edit server SHOP (F3)???

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
cashproduct.bss
But i don't know how to edit this format

"bss" file doesn't sound promising, it maybe just an interface
I believe it's to be an xml file so keep searching for it.
This tool gonna make your life easier and it's released in another forum (i hope external links are allowed in here)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
"bss" file doesn't sound promising, it maybe just an interface
I believe it's to be an xml file so keep searching for it.
This tool gonna make your life easier and it's released in another forum (i hope external links are allowed in here)

I completely unpacked the game files. A content search showed that this is the file. Also, I looked at its structure and I am absolutely sure that it is.
Sorry for my English

Upvote 0
(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
I completely unpacked the game files. A content search showed that this is the file. Also, I looked at its structure and I am absolutely sure that it is.
Sorry for my English

Ah my bad, i mixed between it and 2d images extension files also couldn't have it to check.
Anyways, i found a tool on a forum that includes bss to xml and the opposite and much more.
Open BDO Patcher advanced tab.
Tiberium - How to edit server SHOP (F3)??? - RaGEZONE Forums

And the most important thing, USE IT ON YOUR OWN RISK

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it´s not just the bss. ( if you want to add stuff --> datasheets.bexcel--> chashshop table)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i never said that i know how to convert it back ;) ( i just mentioned that you need to edit the client too if you want to add stuff ) but this is the code of the converter so if someone is good with c++ it should be easy to just "edit" it.

Upvote 0
Back