Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EU/NA Client 656 - need some help

R3p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
working on an updated emulator which supports clientVersion 6xx

after pressing "Connect" with any character it just doesnt init the loading screen to the game world

looks like after client receives "SMEnterPlayerCharacterToField" it cancels the "Wait Processing" messagebox and after that it just sits there in lobby, could click "Connect" another time but its always the same, it just stops the loading to game world

hope theres someone out here who can help me with this :)

Reaction score
working on an updated emulator which supports clientVersion 6xx

after pressing "Connect" with any character it just doesnt init the loading screen to the game world

looks like after client receives "SMEnterPlayerCharacterToField" it cancels the "Wait Processing" messagebox and after that it just sits there in lobby, could click "Connect" another time but its always the same, it just stops the loading to game world

hope theres someone out here who can help me with this :)

Good luck with that double encryption.
You may coded in the requirements for the first half, but you still have a second half to contend with.
Only answer I have. It isn't about lack of sharing, its about that 2nd crypt.

You'll have to figure out what it is, since this version is newer than 491.
Once you've figured it out, you'll have to code it into your crypt.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

R3p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good luck with that double encryption.
You may have bypassed the first half, but you still have a second half to contend with.
Only answer I have. It isn't about lack of sharing, its about that 2nd crypt.
i have a custom loader which injects my mod.dll which does some magic, it also disables encryption for clientmessages completly so i dont have to mess with the crypto

so yeah. the crypto isnt the problem here

more theories why it could cancel the loading screen?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a custom loader which injects my mod.dll which does some magic, it also disables encryption for clientmessages completly so i dont have to mess with the crypto

so yeah. the crypto isnt the problem here

more theories why it could cancel the loading screen?
repeat its Lyn, and its because your killing the crypto it needs to actually allow the field to trigger, PA added to try and kill off pservers

Upvote 0

R3p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i debugged that stuff and the client actually perfectly reads the packets i send

i mean up to the connection lobby its just fine without any server- or clientsided encryption

Upvote 0

R3p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
first connection is to loginserver obviously. where it passes crypto data the first time

second connection is to the fieldserver (channel select) where it passes crypto data second time

im stuck way beyond that and it works just fine

i mean i pass crypto data i just patched the client to not encrypt packets it sends

mby im rly getting this wrong sry

heres a vid of how far i come

Upvote 0

R3p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how does that 2nd crypt looks like? i checked packet data when it left xor and before it was sent by wsasend and its exactly the same

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm also looking to update source to support client 661, I want the kamasylvia map open, just for that.

I'm searching somethings in BDO database and I see 2 new characters (mystic and lahn). Have this characters 661 client ?

Upvote 0
Back