Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fail to Connection Lost

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm trying create my bdo server.But I failed everytime.I'm using files in this topic:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/release-bdo-server-files-repack-1143141/
And I'm following steps in this topic:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/tutorial-setting-bdo-server-client-1147013/
And I intalled all visualc++ in my pc.I'm using windows 8.1.Why Can't I set up my bdo sw,I don' understand :/

When I started sw files and run start64.bat I take "failed init security".But when I started sw files and run start32.bat I don't enter the sw. Because I take error "Connection with the server has been lost".

Even so,I looked everywhere for my problem but I can't find fix this issue :/

Please Can somebody help me ?

f.king this error T_T

Bunu kurabilen varsa yardım edebilir mi acaba?Kaç gündür ugrasıyorum bi türlü yapamadım.Tw,skype ne olursa bütün yardımlara açığım.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

patch your client with the xin code

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

patch your client with the xin code

Thanks bro but I already pasted xc files to bin64 and bin files.So I have still this error.My prob. Why I give connection lost error? :/

I have this packages.There are wrong or missing one?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks bro but I already pasted xc files to bin64 and bin files.So I have still this error.My prob. Why I give connection lost error? :/

I have this packages.There are wrong or missing one?
add me on discord to help you by teamviewer kanü#5226

Upvote 0
Back