Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game crashing at the beginning of tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I have noticed that a few people myself included seem to crash from the tutorial quest. For me it happens when I got to grab the first health pot your character ever gets. Tried remaking character and a few suggested fixes but nothing seems to help at all. Anyone have a fix for this that words for sure? Linked server and client logs below. Only thing I can see on the server side is it repeats that an item is missing in relation to alchemy.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would really appreciate anyone able to help. Only solution I can think of to fix or bypass current issue with the potion stand crashing the game is to force complete the quest with commands but I don't know how to do that or what the [grouId] [questId] is for it. Just barely got admin working for me.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would really appreciate anyone able to help. Only solution I can think of to fix or bypass current issue with the potion stand crashing the game is to force complete the quest with commands but I don't know how to do that or what the [grouId] [questId] is for it. Just barely got admin working for me.

what files are you using?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update I fixed it with the files found Here

Striker summoned boss is bugged and can 1-2 hit kill you even with full pen BIS gear. Mobs AP/DP/HP is really broken and needs fixed in the worst way possible >.< anyone who has any suggestions for that let me know please!

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
pretty sure from your client log that youre using a wrong client o.o the files released are for v491but from your client logs it shows its v602

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update I fixed it with the files found Here

Striker summoned boss is bugged and can 1-2 hit kill you even with full pen BIS gear. Mobs AP/DP/HP is really broken and needs fixed in the worst way possible >.< anyone who has any suggestions for that let me know please!

Hi! How you fixed potion rack bug in tutorial? I can't fix it.Can you help me ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I coppied the files linked [Here] over the server files and it fixed it. There was 1 small bug after that at the training dummies but a quick client restart fixed that one as soon as it popped up and was only a problem on one character.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I coppied the files linked [Here] over the server files and it fixed it. There was 1 small bug after that at the training dummies but a quick client restart fixed that one as soon as it popped up and was only a problem on one character.

I copied there files over my server files but I can't pass still f**k tutorial.@@@@@@

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
IT is the same exact version everyone else is using from the OP Here

again your client log shows its a higher version and i checked the thread youre still pulling that client from ogre fest which has changed their client weeks ago after this release got leaked you NEED v491 not V602 as your client is more updated. that OP should be edited in the thread you linked downloading ogrefest and letting it update is NOT a viable option anymore.
dont be suprised if you run into even more problems along the way with the client youre using currently.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
again your client log shows its a higher version and i checked the thread youre still pulling that client from ogre fest which has changed their client weeks ago after this release got leaked you NEED v491 not V602 as your client is more updated. that OP should be edited in the thread you linked downloading ogrefest and letting it update is NOT a viable option anymore.
dont be suprised if you run into even more problems along the way with the client youre using currently.
I am not using anything from ogrefest at all I am only using the files found at the linked place and downloaded via the torrent provided. Everything is working now though I need to fix some values because apparently they were masochists and thought player to mob dmg should be 10% while mob dmg to player should be 200% XD lol

Upvote 0
Back