Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Getting game to load webserver assets?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For example, the guild comments, black spirit board game, and other guild things are tied to the webserver included. The webserver loads fine for me (obviously with the exception of some other features like topography etc) but the game doesn't acknowledge it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because you haven't enabled it in the configs folders
Find the correct properties file(s) associated
webserver.properties for sure, still may be tied to others (not bothered looking into this yet)

Oh, yeah I changed webserver.properties and WebService.java accordingly, the server loads fine, however it appears that the reason why the game doesn't load anything like the guild comments etc is because the files to load those are missing, and are going to have to be remade.

Upvote 0
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It uses Jitty+Spark, you cannot enable webserver since you need a signed keystore javakey or something like this, but i did not figured out how or where to put the files....

Upvote 0
Back