Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help repairing/understanding ODO

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! So I'm sort of new to all of this however I've been trying to learn how to repair and fix thing's using the ODO launcher and the odoRE server. Also I've been trying to learn how to add actual thing into the server like maybe monster's/spawns for example. But there really isn't anything updated or new that helps with what I'm trying to do, so I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who would be able to help and guide me with learning how this all works.

TL;DR I need help with

Knowing how to fix quest
Knowing how to add spawns for monsters
Knowing how to potentially add new content into ODO, like for example content on retail (data sniffing?)
Just in general wondering how to go about fixing issues within ODO
Lastly just in general any useful tips and knowledge and potentially software you would be willing to provide for me.

I want to help in making ODO truly complete especially for those like me, who want to turn BDO complete into a playable single player experience.

So far I've been getting all of my knowledge from this discord the makers of ODO -

And through the various different post on the Emu dev's website and from the god Ledie on this forum. I wouldn't say I'm and absolute beginner however I just need help figuring out ODO and odoRE to help the ODO team with development

After I've been able to get help and understand things to an extent, I plan on making a complete video guide on everything I learned. Because I noticed there are many people who are having issues of their own and maybe I can help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Hello, Airumoo good. Thank you for the mention This in emudevs was posted using files from the Cuban team of Black desert, the Inmortal project, here they explain about the monsters and how to spawn and some fixes they have did

Tomorrow when i enter on pc i explain more things to you, and show some tools

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, @Airumoo good. Thank you for the mention This in emudevs was posted using files from the Cuban team of Black desert, the Inmortal project, here they explain about the monsters and how to spawn and some fixes they have did

Tomorrow when i enter on pc i explain more things to you, and show some tools

Ah I see! And you're welcome :w00t:

And I'll look into it now thank you! And your help is greatly appreciated, you've done a extraordinary job helping people on this forum and glad you'll help me!

If you plan on explaining more to me I have discord however any other method is just fine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Back