Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Java is killing me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My game was working just fine (and I went from 8 GB Ram today to 16 so I was looking forward to a smoother game), I tested said RAM and it was fine.
Then I shut the server down and wanted to start it back up and I got a very nice Java error. I know someone had the same (there is a post il the SPP release thread) but turns out he hand't directed java properly, and obviously I did or it wouldn't have worked before.
So I'm about ready to curl up in by bed and cry for a week.

Help?

Error:

14:21:26.522 INFO - Loading AI [0%]
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.binary.BinaryActionChartData$Holder
at com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.binary.BinaryActionChartData.getInstance(BinaryActionChartData.java:25)
at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.actions.ActionStorage.<init>(ActionStorage.java:42)
at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.npc.Npc.<init>(Npc.java:41)
at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.Creature.newCreature(Creature.java:107)
at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.services.SpawnService.spawnAll(SpawnService.java:74)
at com.bdoemu.core.startup.StartupLevel$2.invokeDepends(StartupLevel.java:28)
at com.bdoemu.core.startup.StartupManager.startup(StartupManager.java:70)
at com.bdoemu.MainServer.<init>(MainServer.java:14)
at com.bdoemu.MainServer.main(MainServer.java:20)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My game was working just fine (and I went from 8 GB Ram today to 16 so I was looking forward to a smoother game), I tested said RAM and it was fine.
Then I shut the server down and wanted to start it back up and I got a very nice Java error. I know someone had the same (there is a post il the SPP release thread) but turns out he hand't directed java properly, and obviously I did or it wouldn't have worked before.
So I'm about ready to curl up in by bed and cry for a week.

Help?

Error:

14:21:26.522 INFO - Loading AI [0%]
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.binary.BinaryActionChartData$Holder
at com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.binary.BinaryActionChartData.getInstance(BinaryActionChartData.java:25)
at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.actions.ActionStorage.<init>(ActionStorage.java:42)
at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.npc.Npc.<init>(Npc.java:41)
at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.Creature.newCreature(Creature.java:107)
at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.services.SpawnService.spawnAll(SpawnService.java:74)
at com.bdoemu.core.startup.StartupLevel$2.invokeDepends(StartupLevel.java:28)
at com.bdoemu.core.startup.StartupManager.startup(StartupManager.java:70)
at com.bdoemu.MainServer.<init>(MainServer.java:14)
at com.bdoemu.MainServer.main(MainServer.java:20)
Delete data folder and re copy paste

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You fix that one by deleting game server on MongoDB, it just corrupt so your gonna need to start over sadly if the thing Hycker suggested didnt work

Upvote 0
Back