Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Login error, please help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello friends, I have the following problem if anyone can help, I will be very grateful....

Image 1
JDScCOu - Login error, please help - RaGEZONE Forums

Image 2

Gt3RKnF - Login error, please help - RaGEZONE Forums

Image 3

VCVXUa4 - Login error, please help - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
did you edit your service.ini to reflect your ip? also in game server server.properties did you change the ip?

your using 127.0.0.1 so you have to play on the same server computer if you are connecting through a local network then you need lan ip or if playing from outside the network wan ip.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
did you edit your service.ini to reflect your ip? also in game server server.properties did you change the ip?

your using 127.0.0.1 so you have to play on the same server computer if you are connecting through a local network then you need lan ip or if playing from outside the network wan ip.

Well, I'm trying to play on the same computer as the hosting server, it's all correct using using 127.0.0.1 the service.ini or gameserve.properties

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
then that doesn't really make sense since the server is up and running according to the screenshots nothing is wrong that, so that means the client is most likely the problem. there is probably something preventing the client connection to the server maybe a program? maybe firewall which wouldn't make any sense since it's 127.0.0.1 ip. edit your login.properties in both login and game server and enable auto register account and disable token and email auth.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have same problem.Please somebody help to us.I can't fix this problem.I using ogrefest client and spp.bdo files but I can't login game because I take this error: "connection with the server has lost" Please helppppppppp
Yardım etcek biri yok mu ya şu forumda :///////////

Upvote 0
Back