Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

luacscript (client side)

Reaction score
Have anyone look at the luac files on the client yet?
ZVg0i84 - luacscript (client side) - RaGEZONE Forums

Don't know much about disassembling lua... I tried the luadec but its outdated.

Tools used to extract:

Other Tools:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi NanayaQ, please tell me if you manage to decompiling luac. I search other places, they say after successfully decompiling then edit and compile, the game say error. I hope you succeed!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hi NanayaQ, please tell me if you manage to decompiling luac. I search other places, they say after successfully decompiling then edit and compile, the game say error. I hope you succeed!

Use unluac.jar that kipstyle mention.

Make a bat file and copy this and run it. It will decompile all the luac files from where you put your .bat file.
Code:
for /r %%i in (*.luac) do java -jar unluac.jar "%%~dpni.luac" > "%%~dpni.lua" "%%i"

this site converts lua back into luac but the downside is will convert one by one (I assume...)

Havn't tested it yet since I am kinda busy with other stuff, but in theory it should work.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not working, client crash. The .luac file is created smaller than the original. Probably due to not working.

Upvote 0
Back