Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mob item drop table

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anybody knows where if any the mob drop table is located, I have been searching the sql database and configs and I am not seeing a correlation at all... I am finding where the database gets its info per mob but not what it drops item wise..

Thanks

and I am testing these settings in the threadpool properties and the top 2 I am not noticing a difference when changed but setting the bottom one to 0 the mobs respond almost instantly but just thought I would share some input since I am asking for some.. thanks

effects.core.pool.size = 1000

general.core.pool.size = 1000

ai.core.pool.size = 0

Reaction score
you need change config files server/worldserver/config/
I unfortunately do not remember the name of the file where it is indicated (
I can only name exactly when I'm at home

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was thinking thats what you were trying to tell me, but thats my fault I didnt explain it as good as I should have... like what I am talking about is like the grass beetle drops items 44287 5402 and 6806 when you kill them I would like to change what items the mods drop. not the rates.. I do thank you for responding..

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Back