Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobs ignore players completely

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey there folks,

this has been discussed at least twice on these forums and i have tried every suggestion and combination i could possible think of. none of them have lead to a success.
mobs are still inactive. some of them deal damage without even moving, even from afar. that's rare though.

has anyone here managed to figure out how to fix this issue or am i the only one having this issue atm?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yea, mobs rly so stupid and they attack me.....pause 4-5 second.... they damage me....
[video]https://vk.com/video230929158_456239049[/video]

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you read all other threads about it, then to my knowledge nothing new was discovered about it. Client still can go out of sync with the server from time to time. What makes biggest change for me is setting connectionsPerHost higher, which makes syncing acceptable for me.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
connectionsPerHost is 1k for me.
figured something out, though. had the server running on a Threadripper 1950x setup with 64GB RAM and stuff last night. worked like a charm/felt almost like the official servers.

turns out the dedicated machine i chose to slap my BDO-server on just sux dix

Upvote 0
Back