Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ogrefest chat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need help with the chat on my server, it looks like this, how can I remove the "ogrefest" thing?

Galadzael - Ogrefest chat - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ChatChannelController.java

src\main\java\com\bdoemu\gameserver\model\chat

f9bdde91d29d441fd209ee8ad433291a - Ogrefest chat - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you so much!
What do I have to change, so I can change the "Ogrefest" for my server name?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I don't think I was clear, my mistake, what do I have to do so the "Ogrefest" changes?

As in the server name?
edit the src file Player.java, recompile the project, and push the finished files back into the jar file.
gameserver\model\creature\player\Player.java (LINE 1198)
Example of line 1197-1199:
Code:
    public void dispatchSystemMessage(final String message, EChatType type, EChatNoticeType notice) {
        sendPacket(new SMChat("Server", "Server", -1024, type, notice, message));
    }

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice.
I hope not to bother you, but I was wondering what I might change here to make the day/night cycle last 24 hours rather than 4?

com.bdoemu.gameserver.service GameTimeService.java?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As in the server name?
edit the src file Player.java, recompile the project, and push the finished files back into the jar file.
gameserver\model\creature\player\Players.java (LINE 1198)
Code:
    public void dispatchSystemMessage(final String message, EChatType type, EChatNoticeType notice) {
    }

Thank you man!
I’m not really into codding, could you help me step by step?

As in the server name?
gameserver\model\creature\player\Players.java (LINE 1198)
Code:
    }
Nevermind, found it! :)

Upvote 0
Back