Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Player to player (P2P) trading

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello there,

Do you know is there is an option that allows P2P trading in-game ? Or is it a feature to be fully developped ?

Thank you !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Brother in Black Desert it is only possible to exchange consumables between players, at least in the old BDO versions it is like that, I do not know if in the current game that changed!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No it hasn't changed since this feature is to block open trading in order to stop gold sellers.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guys,

So I looked at the .sqlite3 database and found that, in the Item_Table table, there are 2 columns that I found interesting:
- IsExchangeItem
- IsPersonalTrade

Only potions were set to 1 in these, so I tought that putting 1 in all line would make all items tradable.

I put 1 in the first columns and tested in game... doesn't work.
I reversed the changes and put 1 in the second column and tested in game... doesn't work.
I put 1 in both columns and tested in game... doesn't work.

Anyone here has a clue on how to make item tradable between players ?

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have tried doing the same. I think someplace in the src it is controlled. Iv looked but no results yet. Been wanting to do the same. If i figure it out ill let ya know how to change it.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah I think too that's it's hardcoded somewhere... But since the database changes didn't do anything, I highly doubt that the current emu has a trading enablement feature.

Upvote 0
Back