Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Always Now processing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I got a problem with my Client, it displays "Now processing" and never ends.

I don't have any response from my server :

The 8888, 8889, 9000, 27017 ports are open,
and here are the last lines in my client error log :

Moreover, I don't have any Collection in my mongodb database, I don't know if the database is fullfilled when the first user login...

Can someone help me please ? :)
Thank you,

If you want more informations you can ask me.

Reaction score
It looks as though you extracted the archive while your computer was not using English as the default System Locale.
Otherwise we wouldn't be seeing incorrectly parsed character data in the log file, scattered throughout that image.
If you're not using the correct System Locale while running an application designed to run in said System Locale, you get funky crap on a giant stick.
Just like that error log.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Extracting the client AND using the client. You must be using the correct system locale, or it mangles file input.

No, you need to change your system locale to English, reboot the PC, Extract a Clean copy of the Client, while System Locale = English - play the game.

You can google the steps.
Make sure you note how to change the locale, so you can undo it when you install other applications or use applications specifically requiring your "normal" system locale.

Look up Region and Settings - change system locale. (for your version of operating system of course)

You'll still be able to see your computer displayed in your language, it'll just be able to read the new system locale as well.
While the system locale is modified, it will install and operate any application in the "current" system locale that you have configured.
Be careful and have fun.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure, i’m trying now I will reply to this post when I can see my error log. and just for the empty collection in my mongodb database: Is it normal ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, I changed my system locale, and I extracted a clean copy of the client but I stille don't have informations :

I don't have any response from my server too.

I will try to retrieve incoming connexion logs from my server...or I don't know...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
What version of java are you running?
System still isn't configured correctly.
You most likely end up having the same issue with All the files as you did with the client as well.
Start from basics and extract while in English locale, and run all while in English locale.
Make sure you have the correct java, mongodb, etc and configured as stated in the Release an Tutorial threads.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my Java version :

"D:\Server\Java\bin>java.exe -version

java version "1.8.0_152"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_152-b16)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.152-b16, mixed mode)"

MongoDB version :

"MongoDB server version: 3.6.1"

Nevermind, I will try to reinstall all my server and client and I will keep you updated.
Thank you for your help btw

Reactions: DNC
Upvote 0
Reaction score
It's either the extraction / running of the -- required dependencies and server files.
Configurations issues / networking included.
Or both above lines.

I highly highly recommend walking step by step through the install / configuration process.
I've said this to a lot of people, and it always ends up getting resolved.
So be patient and you'll get through this. ;)

In the meantime, I have to crash. I'm exhausted.
Reply either way, someone will reply I'm sure.
Cheers

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, I can't understand what is going wrong with my setup.

I just uninstalled my server and my client and I started from scratch with :

a clean client, a clean xc, English as system locale, clean server files,

(My eng system locale : )

And I have the Ducking same issue.

My configuration files are perfect, I followed step by step all the tutorials. I don't know... My networking is perfect and my config files are perfect too :

loginserver\bin\configs\database.properties :

loginserver\bin\configs\network.properties :

gameserver\bin\configs\network.properties

gameserver\bin\configs\server.properties

My error log displays the same special characters

Upvote 0
Back