Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Question about changing window title and main menu name.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, i have question to you....

As the title of thread say how can i change window title and main menu name in BDO?

Im using ODO Remastered Client v1 and i want to change Title of application blackdesert64.exe and name in main menu. For an example i will show u screenshots from shadow desert/ hack2u private servers.

main menu name - Question about changing window title and main menu name. - RaGEZONE Forums window title - Question about changing window title and main menu name. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The image can be found in ui_data\ui_lobby\ui_login.xml In my client the logo is located in the folder new_ui_common_forlua/window/lobby/login_bi_02.dds

I'm not sure about how to change the title of the exe. I'm sure there is someone here who knows :)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hello guys, i have question to you....

As the title of thread say how can i change window title and main menu name in BDO?

Im using ODO Remastered Client v1 and i want to change Title of application blackdesert64.exe and name in main menu. For an example i will show u screenshots from shadow desert/ hack2u private servers.

View attachment 169470View attachment 169471

For change window you need edit language in folder "ads"
For this image you need change new_ui_common_forlua/window/lobby/login_bi_02.dds in paz

Upvote 0
Back