Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RAM for BDO EMU

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How much RAM do you need to run the server with "DisableRegionDataLoad = false"?
My 8 GB was not enough without the included game client. Windows uses 1gb only.
And periodically loads the CPU by 99% with "-Xms1G" "-Xmx8192m". Help please!

Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, DDR4 8Gb, ASRock B150A-X1
xsquare - RAM for BDO EMU - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
It needs a better cpu cuz dual core definitely not gonna work
Also 16 GB is good for first 50 slots i believe unless you worked on fixing
overlaps and memory leaks in src.

Upvote 0
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok so as @NourAyman said the minimal recommended is 16 GB, however:

I have a W2016, 8Core, 16GB ram server. I loaded with FALSE settings, and it loads up the server with default 10-11 GB in baseline. (And no one is connected to it it is just the base memory usage with no user.) My guess is that is that first ~10-30 approx people who connects will suffice with 14 gb ~ but if you want more people, the ram is increases XD so if i calculate well, it is approx. ~128-200 MB per slot/user(Just a circa value it is NOT exact, plus the maps/places what will be loaded on the fly...) I also tryed with 4 core CPU, ad it is SLOW. i do not recommend it... :\

(Hell, i would never thought in my life that STO and NWO servers would look like that they have small system requirements, but here we gooo... XD this is a monster.... :D almost like perfect world sys req. :D What on earth sys specs. they run the original servers on? :D)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back