RAM for BDO EMU

MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    г. ЯкутсLocation
    8Posts

idea RAM for BDO EMU

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

How much RAM do you need to run the server with "DisableRegionDataLoad = false"?
    My 8 GB was not enough without the included game client. Windows uses 1gb only.
    And periodically loads the CPU by 99% with "-Xms1G" "-Xmx8192m". Help please!

Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, DDR4 8Gb, ASRock B150A-X1
    Last edited by xsquare; 1 Week Ago at 05:12 PM.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    Behind you :PLocation
    682Posts

Re: RAM for BDO EMU

It needs a better cpu cuz dual core definitely not gonna work
    Also 16 GB is good for first 50 slots i believe unless you worked on fixing
    overlaps and memory leaks in src.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Solar Sys,EarthLocation
    780Posts

Re: RAM for BDO EMU

Ok so as @NourAyman said the minimal recommended is 16 GB, however:

I have a W2016, 8Core, 16GB ram server. I loaded with FALSE settings, and it loads up the server with default 10-11 GB in baseline. (And no one is connected to it it is just the base memory usage with no user.) My guess is that is that first ~10-30 approx people who connects will suffice with 14 gb ~ but if you want more people, the ram is increases XD so if i calculate well, it is approx. ~128-200 MB per slot/user(Just a circa value it is NOT exact, plus the maps/places what will be loaded on the fly...) I also tryed with 4 core CPU, ad it is SLOW. i do not recommend it... :\

(Hell, i would never thought in my life that STO and NWO servers would look like that they have small system requirements, but here we gooo... XD this is a monster.... :D almost like perfect world sys req. :D What on earth sys specs. they run the original servers on? :D)
    Last edited by Flyer8472; 3 Days Ago at 11:26 AM.

Advertisement