Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Regarding Gathering and client updating

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im currently running 685 Emulator but i cant find a client that works, and my gathering doesnt work either or fishing anyone have some info on how to fix?

Reaction score
lol you not have any

62eafcd815c08cc5476b9308d03f1672 - Regarding Gathering and client updating - RaGEZONE Forums

you have default server files with opcodes 491

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand papka frustration with this question, since it was asked a lot around this forum. Try looking around a bit - you'll understand his reaction, too ;)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well first off, ive read around the forum about OPcodes how to do it, im not entirely sure where to begin etc i want to start developing around BDO but i need somewhere to start and right now im lost, even with reading around the forum.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
well first off, ive read around the forum about OPcodes how to do it, im not entirely sure where to begin etc i want to start developing around BDO but i need somewhere to start and right now im lost, even with reading around the forum.

You'd be better off working on whats available.
Otherwise, start searching for packet sniffing on the web. Doesn't look like you realize just what will be involved.
We're not going to hold your hand through the learning process, just tell you what you need to start learning.
You can also examine the OPCodes that are available in the emu source code (client and server both have their own).

Upvote 0
Back