Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Remove item from inventory?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there. I'm new with this monglodb. How am i going to remove some item that i accidently add that cause my character stuck at login from player inventory? Couldn't find inventory collection/database on monglodb. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use a mongodb browser like robo3t or smtg else while your database server is running, then browse to gameserver > collections > players > find the correct player by opening the array and look for Name > scroll down look for playerBag on that array > Inventory > items > search those array for the invalid itemId you just inputted.

In my case, my brother inputted the wrong id like say supposed to be 2401 but he input 2041.

After you found it, right click and edit document. Search for 2041 (my example). After you find it, you can edit it (in my case I edit 2041 to 2401) and save it, Or you can delete the array ( from { ... to ...}, ) and save.

Good luck!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi had a similar issue but i learned how to delete the offending item from mongodb. This time however I added which is id: 52506 and my game crashed, deleted it from mongodb and went back but this time after loading the character, there is black screen and the game crashes.

Sucks to have to load another character. Hope there is some solution so I can resume playing.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi had a similar issue but i learned how to delete the offending item from mongodb. This time however I added which is id: 52506 and my game crashed, deleted it from mongodb and went back but this time after loading the character, there is black screen and the game crashes.

Sucks to have to load another character. Hope there is some solution so I can resume playing.

Maybe you delete the wrong portion of the array code.
If your item is the last on the array, you should also delete the comma before it.
LIEvjr - Remove item from inventory? - RaGEZONE Forums

Case 1: if the item is not the last on the array
Case 2: if its the last.

Tested, works.
Good luck.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Adding this here as this thread has pictures and the instructions will align with these steps

Cash Shop Item Removal

open MongoDB
go to db: gameserver
accounts
accountBag
CashInventory
on the correct account id: go all the way down to the bottom item
(then delete it)
click on the left side
should be a X
click it
then update the doc