Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server is closed.. Please help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had search other posts about this but haven't found any fix to it. I am able to log in, create a family name and then when I get to the part where I pick a server. It says it is closed. IS anyone able to help me with this? I can not find what is wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had search other posts about this but haven't found any fix to it. I am able to log in, create a family name and then when I get to the part where I pick a server. It says it is closed. IS anyone able to help me with this? I can not find what is wrong.

That mean your loginserver works. But the gameserver not.
I doubt u didn t start gameserver.
So..
1. The network host can be wrong, verify that in "gameserver\bin\configs" file network2. Did u use server config, that give me problem too...to rapair that just replace files from gameserver\bin\configs and loginserver\bin\configs

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That mean your loginserver works. But the gameserver not.
I doubt u didn t start gameserver.
So..
1. The network host can be wrong, verify that in "gameserver\bin\configs" file networkI2. Did u use server config, that give me problem too...to rapair that just replace files from gameserver\bin\configs and loginserver\bin\configs

I replaced the files in gameserver\bin\configs into loginserver\bin\configs. Started database, login, and then game server. Launched the game and I hit start and I received a message saying account does not exist.

Any help after that?

Edit:

So I changed one of the text in login.properties from
login.autoregistration.accounts = false to login.autoregistration.accounts = true

After I did this, the message did not pop up about the account doesn't exist. I was able to create a family name but then I was stuck onto where it says the server is still closed.

--------------------------------------
Launching database.bat and then loginserver.bat, I see it says an error also before clicking the gameserver.bat

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back