Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Hosting

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to know is it safe to invest on hosting a Private server with some ingame purchase? Many from my country have issues with Ping and Lag and i was thinking of hosting a server in my own country. Please let me know if its advisable. don't want to get into trouble with the Pearl Abyss.

Thank you.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to know is it safe to invest on hosting a Private server with some ingame purchase? Many from my country have issues with Ping and Lag and i was thinking of hosting a server in my own country. Please let me know if its advisable. don't want to get into trouble with the Pearl Abyss.

Thank you.

First: If my country doesn't have a decent web host, don't waste your time and money.Second: You will only make clients (players) spend money on your server if it is good and unappealing.Third: It's up to you to decide

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You have to understand the risks you take when allowing people to 'buy' ingame items.
You're better off describing it as a donation towards server costs for which you give them ingame currency in return.

If you don't want to get in trouble with BDO / Pearl Abyss, don't even bother charging your players money for ingame stuff.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, my friend lost money on this. Therefore, I advise you to be careful with your investments, especially if you are talking about a large amount of money. My friend was unlucky because he came across some scammers. To avoid this, you should find a reliable hosting server, and then you will succeed. As for me, I trust these guys, if you are interested, you can look at their website . They provide quality services and have never let me down.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back