Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Several solo questions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I raise the residence cap from 5 to 100? I'd like at least one, but probably several houses in each town to decorate.

Is there a way to allow the player to reach 200% rage as a solo experience? It's capped at 100% and you're meant to get the remaining 101-200% from ally infusion.

I noticed while doing the Ranger awakening quest that shift+rmb is broken once you get the ultimate skill. Can I fix this in the server database with sqllitestudio or is it a client side issue?

--- Edit ---

Also, what's up with the constant thunderstorms while playing solo? I run from Mediah to Calpheon to hunt outside the rain, and a new one starts at my new location. I've tried this a couple times, the thunderstorms spawn at my location. Only way to play outside the rain is to turn weather off.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has this issue with the skills be solved? I just tested it with v491 Repack and I can confirm that the Ranger's "Charging Wind IV" skill becomes unusable once the character reaches level 56. This is a major issue because it is needed to trigger "Ultimate: Charging Wind" and "Extreme: Charging Wind"

I also tested on Maehwa and there is a similar issue. "Maehwa's Will III" skill becomes unusable once the class reaches level 56.

I was looking around the database and I can't seem to figure out the cause to why reaching level 56 becomes a problem.

Upvote 0
Back