Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Source Compiling

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi All,

I would like to share or make brain storming about source compiling, the source without data coming from [RELEASE] UPDATED 02-12-2018 Source and Server No Data No Client.

and my development environment:
- JDK1.8.0_152 64bit
- minimal-json-0.9.4.jar

and changed some code of AIScriptLoader.java from (original)

Code:
JsonObject object = JsonObject.readFrom(readFile(AIServiceProvider.getInstance().getAiPath(
                    reference.getAiOwner().getTemplate().getAiScriptClassName()
            ), StandardCharsets.UTF_8));

to

Code:
JsonObject object = Json.parse(readFile(AIServiceProvider.getInstance().getAiPath(
                    reference.getAiOwner().getTemplate().getAiScriptClassName()
            ), StandardCharsets.UTF_8)).asObject();

and it compiled completely successful without any warning or errors.

3HvOuzt - Source Compiling - RaGEZONE Forums

then it ran smoothly

View attachment heBHPZl.gif

Is this really OK? i am not sure since i am still new on this game and playing normally till level 10 :D:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
From what I can tell, it should be fine.

What kind of error were you getting before changing it into a Json.parse ?

Warning deprecated function readFrom() of minimal-json-0.9.2 that's why DNC suggested to downgrade it rather than fixing the code... i prefer to fix the code, here i am...
Aznkidd235 , is this the latest updated gameserver?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning deprecated function readFrom() of minimal-json-0.9.2 that's why DNC suggested to downgrade it rather than fixing the code... i prefer to fix the code, here i am...

It's the last game server source not dB I think...the lastest database needs a lot of work cuz many structures have changed

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Yes, considering its an emu and I'm not building it for the whole planet. Downgrading was fine.
If someone wants to continue development or plan plan on extending from the code, yes - it'd make sense to take the time to upgrade.
Was a 50/50 and I didn't want to waste more time.

Upvote 0
Back