Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What tools/programs do I need to fix/edit everything of odo?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So iv'e noticed there are a bunch of programs I apparently need to fix things for myself. What are these? Iv'e seen mentions of something called "navicat", "sqlite3 browser", "Robo 3T" and I think even more that I can't remember now..
-What programs do I need to use to actually make everything as close to vanila as possible (bug fixes, add missing content and so on).
-And finally, where can I find these programs?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The emu is running on Java > any Java editor
The database is using MongoDB > any Mongo editor
The internal emu database is using SQLite > any SQLite editor
Config files are .xml files > any XML editor

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The emu is running on Java > any Java editor
The database is using MongoDB > any Mongo editor
The internal emu database is using SQLite > any SQLite editor
Config files are .xml files > any XML editor

Thank you. What are your advice on a good program for each of them? XML I assume is notepad++.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and for edit client ?
In what way? You can edit the client in many, many ways. For 95% of edits though you will need MetaInjector at bare minimum. If you want to edit textures and logos you need the nvidia dds plugin for photoshop. To change audio you need wwise. For other things like models you will need to find special tools

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i pretty new with BDO files for example i want know how to fix PLAYER vs Player DMG on 2100 files fix F3 sho crash etc

Upvote 0
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
i pretty new with BDO files for example i want know how to fix PLAYER vs Player DMG on 2100 files fix F3 sho crash etc

You're using wich version ? 2100 or 519 ?
Shop f3 crash its from 519 version
2100 Pvp damage can be fixed in sqlite if im not sure

Upvote 0
Back