Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Value Pack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, Value Pack is giving 5 ellion blessings, not any buff at all!
What's wrong?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can enter your sql search for "character_table" and look up the id of the value pack and change the "param0" to "0" and it should work

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can enter your sql search for "character_table" and look up the id of the value pack and change the "param0" to "0" and it should work

Please add my discord: [DELETED] I could use your help more.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anybody have any suggestions on what I could do to fix this? When I open navicat and goto Tables and find Character_Table, when I open it I don't have a param0 category...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anybody have any suggestions on what I could do to fix this? When I open navicat and goto Tables and find Character_Table, when I open it I don't have a param0 category...

Sorry, buff_table

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
UPDATE `Buff_Table` SET `Param0`=0 WHERE `BuffName` LIKE '%밸류%';

/bag add 17355 1

Works good, thank you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have to remove the limiter from your navicat below it comes with "1000" by default

Ty sabra, I did found the Value Pack (30 days), changed the param0 to 0, but still, the pack gives me 5 elion's blessing, nothing else!

I think I found the problem, maybe I'm doing something wrong, I'm saving the file and restarting, nothing else.

Maybe there's another step?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ty sabra, I did found the Value Pack (30 days), changed the param0 to 0, but still, the pack gives me 5 elion's blessing, nothing else!

I think I found the problem, maybe I'm doing something wrong, I'm saving the file and restarting, nothing else.

Maybe there's another step?

propably due to the fact that one of the databases on here has wrong ids set for the value pack i.e:
"11167" "59040" "밸류 패키지 (30일)" "1" "0"

2nd link on this post from Quality of Life gameserver mods DB is what im using:
gameserver.jar of the source updated by the DNC with all the mods applied, good profit...
Link updated with gameserver.jar fixed.
Link:

Update Full.
Files that I am currently using, all mods quoted here already implemented in the source updated by DNC ... To use these files just place the folder database. PS. does not have geodata. Anyone who continues to update these files, please post the updates here.
Link:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
propably due to the fact that one of the databases on here has wrong ids set for the value pack i.e:
"11167" "59040" "밸류 패키지 (30일)" "1" "0"

2nd link on this post from Quality of Life gameserver mods DB is what im using:
On this link, the Value Packs are fixed? And thank you by the way!! <3

since all of you have working server, can u reupload the server file? all link are broken.

What files exactly?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

And how'd you do that? How can I "bless" someone with that buff?

There you go, but honestly does it hurt your brain to try and figure stuff out on your own sometimes? If you can't do at least that much I don't think you should be starting a server

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

There you go, but honestly does it hurt your brain to try and figure stuff out on your own sometimes? If you can't do at least that much I don't think you should be starting a server
My mistake, I thought "buffs" were different, like a different type of command.
Thanks a lot sir!

Upvote 0
Back