MapleStory 2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 57 of 57
  1. #46

    Re: MapleStory 2

    MapleStory 2
    Just 1 day to go!!!

  2. #47
    is it friday yet Baha is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    The VoidLocation
    744Posts

    Re: MapleStory 2

    Its pretty fun with friends ngl.

  3. #48
    Member JeyFrey is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    35Posts

    Re: MapleStory 2

    Would be really interesting to know if there already is any community trying to create an emulator/working server for MS2.

  4. #49
    Interesting... SharpAceX is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    2,008Posts

    Re: MapleStory 2

    Quote Originally Posted by JeyFrey View Post
    Would be really interesting to know if there already is any community trying to create an emulator/working server for MS2.
    @Eric is
    https://mapleme.me/
    The memes of the Maple community all in one place.

  5. #50
    Registered Tachi Orz is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: MapleStory 2

    Quote Originally Posted by JeyFrey View Post
    Would be really interesting to know if there already is any community trying to create an emulator/working server for MS2.
    We did wrote small emulator in april-may. It had character creation, map hopping, item-monster creation, packets replay and pretty much nothing else.
    No one has time to work on it now.

  6. #51

    Re: MapleStory 2

    I take a moment to put my hat down off my head and give a moment of silence. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dhNc1VPMts&t=156s GMS2 is going to kick the bucket on May 2020. -_- You were fun while you lasted. I'm almost ready to set up my MS2 PS, I just need some more time to sort my real life issues out first.

  7. #52
    Registered XCostaX is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    20Posts

    Re: MapleStory 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Cartoondude135 View Post
    I take a moment to put my hat down off my head and give a moment of silence. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dhNc1VPMts&t=156s GMS2 is going to kick the bucket on May 2020. -_- You were fun while you lasted. I'm almost ready to set up my MS2 PS, I just need some more time to sort my real life issues out first.
    so far nobody managed to make private server?

  8. #53

    Re: MapleStory 2

    Quote Originally Posted by XCostaX View Post
    so far nobody managed to make private server?
    I'm still trying to figure out how this latest version of MySQL Workbench works.

  9. #54

  10. #55
    Ultimate Member Spidpex is online now
    MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    NorwayLocation
    183Posts

    Re: MapleStory 2

    I wish there were more people working on ms2 :/

  11. #56
    Newbie rafamod is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    2Posts

    Re: MapleStory 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Spidpex View Post
    I wish there were more people working on ms2 :/
    I'm trying with a team, but is hard. Client does it all for us but, setting request on db and getting them, and making it multiple request isnt working rn :( https://gyazo.com/0825c6103b4b204725cfac9abff72c41

  12. #57
    Registered XCostaX is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    20Posts

    Re: MapleStory 2

    Quote Originally Posted by rafamod View Post
    I'm trying with a team, but is hard. Client does it all for us but, setting request on db and getting them, and making it multiple request isnt working rn :( https://gyazo.com/0825c6103b4b204725cfac9abff72c41
    im glad to hear that someone is on it, wish best of luck



Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Advertisement