Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory2 Client Thread

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Now that Global MapleStory2 has officially shutdown, I figured it'd be a good time to start preserving any clients that are available before they're lost. Since a handful of these were uploaded in the MapleStory section, I've started out with those. Have a client of any region or version that you'd like to contribute? Please comment and share!

GMS2 Alpha
Coming Soon!

GMS2 Beta
May 2018 |
July 2018 |

GMS2 Official
October (Initial Launch) 2018 |
October ( ) 2018 |
November 2018 |

KMS2 Official
v1676 |

More to come! Hopefully I can boot up my old hard drives to get some of the MapleStory2 Alpha client's, I think I have both the GMS2 Alpha build and the first KMS2 Alpha one too.

Credits:
Takeoverkyle for all of the initial clients here

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
JMS2 01-13-2020 |

GMS2 3-18-2020 (last update) |

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
final gms2 client is also still available directly from steam

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Extremely late response to this thread:
I believe this to be a KMS2 launch client if anyone is interested. The file was last modified 5/28/2015, so it's either the launch client or very close to launch.

I seem to have lost my KMS2 Alpha clients. If I find them I will update this post.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Extremely late response to this thread:
I believe this to be a KMS2 launch client if anyone is interested. The file was last modified 5/28/2015, so it's either the launch client or very close to launch.

I seem to have lost my KMS2 Alpha clients. If I find them I will update this post.
Thanks for your contribution :)
I'd be interested to see the KMS2 Alpha client. I have both KMS2 CBT clients.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi eric

Can someone who doesn't know at all like me run Maple 2?
And I am using Windows 8.1 version.
Visual Basic 22 is not available

Is there any other way to do it?

I can't understand the explanation in mapleme because I'm Korean

Sorry, I also used a translator for this content.

I signed up because I wanted to ask a place like vimeo or Discord how to run it.

Back