Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Library of MapleStory 2 Client IDBs

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since I've worked on various versions of MapleStory 2 from the alphas to the betas to the launch, I figured I'd release all of the IDBs since all of the clients are available here on RZ. All of the IDBs will require IDA 7.0 or later to open. If you don't have it already, you download it . The installation key is qY2jts9hEJGy.

For those of you curious on what a client IDB is, it's known as an Information Database. It's a dump of the MapleStory 2 client, and it allows us to browse through the internal functions of the client. While most of that isn't very useful for us since we're emulating it, the client also contains all of the calls for the packets between the client->server. Thus, we use IDA to find and write all of the correct bytes for each packet structure from the calls found in the client. Once you've got the packet structure, you can trial and error the values, or sniff it from the live server. This is how we maintain updating between versions. If you're looking into how to make and/or work with these MapleStory 2 IDBs, click here.

Here are the previous versions that I've updated to and have named:

In the future, if anyone updates and names IDBs, feel free to post them here and I'll update the thread.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EnteryPoint (oep) 00000000 ? lol ))))))))))))
дай мне оригинальный MapleStory2.exe я сама распакую тебе как нужно на 100% (rus)

give me the original MapleStory2.and I'll unpack it for you 100%

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
EnteryPoint (oep) 00000000 ? lol ))))))))))))
дай мне оригинальный MapleStory2.exe я сама распакую тебе как нужно на 100% (rus)

give me the original MapleStory2.and I'll unpack it for you 100%

These are just unpacked memory dumps. I didn't fix the OEP because I don't need it for what I'm doing regarding packet updating. I don't have the original files anymore because I patch my folder, but feel free to contribute yours :)

OT: I've updated the thread to include v113 (the latest version as of now). Funfact: The MS2 client's version header is once again "13" instead of "113". ;)

Back