Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] ArcheAge 3.0.3 EMU

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Working] ArcheAge 3.0.3 EMU

I realized that you are working with client 1.0, there is just GameGuard protection, which was turned off on Russian servers in 2017, so when you launch the client, the website pops up, what's the problem with this GameGuard, how to disable it? And most likely, it's a client :(

info.Arguments = string.Format(args + " -r +auth_ip {0} -uid {1} -token {2} +acpxmk
It does not help in server files, still the client does not start :(

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

that's where the problem is: (there is this GameGuard and the client does not start, throws the site off to the site mail.ru..
I tried to turn it off, it does not work (

Reaction score

Hmm. I can start it perfectly and im on linux (where GameGuard whould not work due to GLib). Looks like we need someone else that can help you with that :/:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

It can be on Linux :) and I did it through Mysql, but I did not try it through Linux, as it was said in the description)

Reaction score

Client 1.0 Mirror:
Hard compression so it could take a while to decompress.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thank you for the client :) But now the situation is different ... the client opens, but there is only a movie spinning around and there is no server selection: (tell me what to do?)

the client is not a lot of buggy, not all files are printed ... too much packed :)

Reaction score

Thank you for the client :) But now the situation is different ... the client opens, but there is only a movie spinning around and there is no server selection: (tell me what to do?)

the client is not a lot of buggy, not all files are printed ... too much packed :)

Was packed with 7zip in zip format with PPMd and a 128MB keybook :8:
Best way to decompress is using 7zip instead of normal zip. Its the same client as in first post from that russian link. I just zipped it more to fit on a free googledrive account.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Good) Thank you very much) I will try to do) just the video goes and that's it: (and to the list of servers, alas ((

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Unpacked client, thank you :) But still, the client opens, the video appears, the screen saver, the first one closes, and the second one, where the Archeage world is shown, it does not close and is shown in a circle, there is no picture with the server list :( please tell me the reason :(

Reaction score

As far as i know this happens when client cant find the server.

Check:

- You started with ArcheageClientLauncher.exe with root/administrator rights ?
- You entered the correct IP ? (127.0.0.1 for local or the IP of the machine you run the server)
- You did NOT change Username and token ? Should be aatest and 31E34F2B72D93BB25D5F27BE8A94C478
- You checked port ? (normally 1237)

If thats all correct, i have no clue.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I checked everything as well (it means the client’s case (since he doesn’t see the server (and how to set up, without a clue :( although the client comes to ArcheRage, but there is version 3 of the client, so after creating a character, it does not enter the game :( I really wanted to play :) thank you :) Zorno)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I checked everything as well (it means the client’s case (since he doesn’t see the server (and how to set up, without a clue :( although the client comes to ArcheRage, but there is version 3 of the client, so after creating a character, it does not enter the game :( I really wanted to play :) thank you :) Zorno)

you need the 1.0 client zorno linked above, the main focus of the server atm is on 1.0 client 3.0 (ArcheRage) Client is only supported til the character selection.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I’m just using what I’ve suggested here :) as I understood it, many of them get it and are playing :) the server has downloaded, the client is also from here, but the server list does not appear ... the client does not connect to the server, has not changed anything, maybe of course I did something wrong .. I downloaded the server, put it on msql, uploaded the sql files to the database and that's it) login server and everything else combined, everything loaded without problems :) but the client does not want to work .. the first video is skipped, and after the video in a circle and does not show the server list :( I repeat! There was no detailed guide, so I did it myself :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Maybe someone is not too lazy to do a big guide, how to do it, build a server and so that the client sees the server or at least the settings are correct :) And if anyone knows Russian, then in general there would be a class :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

How is the Project going so far :) ?

Reaction score

We have already begun to populate the world of NPCs and mobs, also animations and doodas!)
JeyFrey - [Development] ArcheAge 3.0.3 EMU - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score

Nice pics but can you tell us what is done and what still have to be done ?
Anything we maybe can help with ?

Back