Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] ArcheAge 3.0.3 EMU

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, who can tell, because of what the client does not see the server, take files from this forum, how many have not tried, except for an endless video, does not show anything ((Port 1237 is closed, tried to open, but something also does not work (( Please tell me what could be the problem? and how to open this port 1237?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anything new ?
Anything we can help with ?
Its getting quiet in here :/:

i think they might be finished with decrypting 3.0 and getting all the opcodes as for 1.0 i don't know how much server logic left they are working on it i hope they will update github soon :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just a quick update for everyone. A ton of progress has been made. Please check out the discord for more information. We are focusing on 1.0 . The new source can be found here . Right now we have many of the base mechanics in the game we just need some more functionality added to some of these things. We have skills, mobs, doodads, interaction, and much more working. We do keep a test server up to test the lastest things we are working on. A client can be found on our discord. I hope to see some new faces to help us out ;)

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just a quick update for everyone. A ton of progress has been made. Please check out the discord for more information. We are focusing on 1.0 . The new source can be found here . Right now we have many of the base mechanics in the game we just need some more functionality added to some of these things. We have skills, mobs, doodads, interaction, and much more working. We do keep a test server up to test the lastest things we are working on. A client can be found on our discord. I hope to see some new faces to help us out ;)

Nice. Just that i cant create any character to test :D:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well we have everything working just fine, join discord and u'll see for urself xD

I am in discord and i see the daily incoming messages what get fixed or changed :D: It just gives me this message (that i cant read, because i cant read the russian language) when i choose a name for character and try to create it.

Last edited:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
New client says "Failed to load commands!" ...
Also sqlite3 file missing when not downloading the "Release" files.
Launcher link on aaemu homepage not working.
Testserver offline for days now.

for those that are not firm in compiling .net core, you have to use the terminal (command shell on windows) or create a bash script (batch file on windows) with this line:

dotnet publish -c Release -r {target OS}

example:

dotnet publish -c Release -r win10-x64

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey.Once upon a time played in AA. I would like to join the development, please authorize me in Discord.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, can anyone help me on how to start this game? I tried to use the emulator, it opens but after the mouse pointer shows the game closes immediately. Thanks in advance.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
18:35:52 [ERROR] PacketMarshaler - Error registering on LoginServer 18:35:52 [ERROR] PacketMarshaler - Error registering on LoginServer 18:35:52 [ERROR] PacketMarshaler - Error registering on LoginServer 18:35:52 [ERROR] PacketMarshaler - Error registering on LoginServer

al time :/ in GameServer

18:39:02 [ERROR] PacketMarshaler - Error registering on LoginServer18:39:02 [INFO] LoginProtocolHandler - Connect to LoginServer losted18:39:02 [INFO] Client - Network stoped18:39:02 [INFO] Client - Connecting to 127.0.0.1:123418:39:02 [INFO] LoginProtocolHandler - Connect to 127.0.0.1 established, session id: 221253561918:39:02 [ERROR] PacketMarshaler - Error registering on LoginServer18:39:02 [INFO] LoginProtocolHandler - Connect to LoginServer losted18:39:02 [INFO] Client - Network stoped

18:39:05 [INFO] LoginProtocolHandler - Connect to 127.0.0.1 established, session id: 221253561918:39:05 [INFO] LoginProtocolHandler - Connect to LoginServer losted18:39:05 [INFO] Client - Network stoped18:39:05 [INFO] Client - Connecting to 127.0.0.1:1234

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@tearservers

Add game server to aaemu_login database:

Code:
INSERT INTO `game_servers` (`id`, `name`, `host`, `port`, `hidden`) VALUES ('1', 'AAEmu.Game', '127.0.0.1', '1239', '0');

If u have test account:

Code:
INSERT INTO `users` (`id`, `username`, `password`, `email`, `last_login`, `last_ip`, `created_at`, `updated_at`) VALUES (NULL, 'test', 'n4bQgYhMfWWaL+qgxVrQFaO/TxsrC4Is0V1sFbDwCgg=', '', '0', '', '0', '0');

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
User: test pass: test ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am having an issue with client 1.2. Every time I try and run it I get, Failed to load commands! Right when the loading splash screen comes up. I have re-downloaded. Re-setup. Searched. I am stumped. Only thing I can think at all is the fact I am in NA. But since I am running local (127.0.0.1) I would not think that would matter.

Back