Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] ArcheAge 3.0.3 EMU

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, copying my post from my suggestion thread to get an ArcheAge section, just to give some overview. Will keep this post updated.

JeyFrey - [Development] ArcheAge 3.0.3 EMU - RaGEZONE Forums

Before getting into detail, what is this 'ArcheAge'?
ArcheAge (kor. 아키에이지 — "Ancient times"; ch. 上古世紀) — client fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) for the PC, developed by Korean company XLGames. The game is set in the universe of ArcheAge — fantasy world with elements of medieval magic and steampunk.

Whats so special about it?
It offers several different gaming elements for everyone, no matter if you want to live a potato life or want to go out on the seas, hunting big monsters or ghost ships. Becoming rich as a trader? You're welcome too! No, you like more quick PvP fights and living on the edge? Fine, you're also welcome!

What is the current and past status of ArcheAge private servers/emulators?
There is one private server (ArcheRage.to) with an EU and a NA server, which offers v3.0.3.0 at this time, trading credits for real money.Other than that, we had some small projects working on an emulator with one emulator being further developed, at least when you trust the YouTube-videos they shared. But for the last few years, the ArcheAge emulator community got kinda silent, with people still asking for new projects, hoping to see some new progress.

Our own project (check out ) is still on pre-release status, but we have very good people working on it passionately within the last few weeks. To be able to work together even more efficient, we started a Discord channel for the project and by now we have more than 20 people who are part of the project or who are following the project.

So what do you need an ArcheAge section for?
Of course, the development looks good and active, especially with the Discord channel growing. But as you know for sure, the more people help the faster one can reach the final goal. We are hoping to reach more people who are interested, who are skilled to help us, people who can give input and who can test and check stuff. Sure, we could just use the Extra section, but concentrate all people who are interested in one point would be more efficient.

What has been done already?
At this point, the emulator has a working base.
Since pre-release 1.2.4 we are able to run around in the world, before one could only get into the lobby.
1.2.5 also made an alternative start available, meaning the introduction quest on the ship.
Thanks to our project leaders, one can play a character and hop back into main menu without the need to restart the whole server, this was released in 1.2.6.

What needs to be done?

As you can see, the emulator still lacks several features that are needed to experience ArcheAge as a full game.
Here is a list with some examples of whats still missing:
- Working Quests
- Usable Items
- Mob Spawns
- Trading System
- and lot of stuff more.

What do you expect from the future?
First of all, I am not a fortune teller, but we have a very good team and we get people to join us every day. We also are in dialog with some people who might have the right files we need as well as some project members who are awaiting experienced people they know to help us soon.If we can get all the things together, I am sure we will find a way to bring the joy of ArcheAge to everyone interested.

What is your role in the project?
As much as I wish that I could do programming, I just started learning the very basics of everything. While the testers and devs in our team are very good and experienced, I see myself more as the guy who helps to communicate. The guy who checks several forums regularly, answers questions of interested people. The person who helps to get the creative and skilled people get connected. But in the end I am just a huge fan of ArcheAge and a hopeless potato farmer.

Thanks for reading!

IMPORTANT! CLIENT 1.0 LINKS -- PLEASE HELP US BY MAKING MIRRORS!

MEGA:
Mail.ru:

PICTURES:
As I dont want to ruin the whole topic with lots of pictures, please check the following link:

UPDATE 21/08/2018: What is in the focus now?

Packet decryption. If you are familiar with hacking ArcheAge, game hacks, experienced in reverse engineering and networks, you might be the person to help us! Spread the word about what we are looking for and thanks for your contribution!

UPDATE:
The main focus of the project is now on client version 1.0, additional versions might be added in the future.

The programmers also made progress in character creation (you can create custom chars now) and keeping character information (the coordinates of the char location are now being saved. So they can be loaded whenever you log into your char).

Also, each race starts at their usual starting location when a character is created.

Feel free to check out the project on GitHub and join us on Discord.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Working] ArcheAge 3.0.3 EMU

Packet decryption. If you are familiar with hacking ArcheAge, game hacks, experienced in reverse engineering and networks, you might be the person to help us!

Are you hiring or only looking for volunteers?
Do you have the network traffic dumps for this (or older) version of the protocol?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Are you hiring or only looking for volunteers?
Do you have the network traffic dumps for this (or older) version of the protocol?
We kinda did a good progress in decrypting and because of that only look for volunteer, as it might be just a matter of time.
Anyway, if you want to help us as a volunteer you are more than welcome to join our discord.

About the traffic dumps, thats something to ask the clever guys there, I am just the community guy lol.

SGA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Someone with Visual Studio already installed on his PC please compile the project with the fix for "Unknown Error" (disable mysql ssl) and share with us.
It will take too long for me to download.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Someone with Visual Studio already installed on his PC please compile the project with the fix for "Unknown Error" and share with us.
It will take too long for me to download.

Thank you in advance.

You might want to MySQL Workbench ( ) and create an archeage database. User root, password root and import the .sql tables from ArcheAgeLogin/bin/Debug/sql.

Or you can just change the config files of the servers to use database username + password of your choice without recompiling.

SGA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I did already, but seems like the server is trying to establish encrypted connection to database, which my MySQL setup doesn't support.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

make your function in this file Settings.cs look like this it will disable the ssl
Code:
        public string DataBaseConnectionString
        {
            get
            {
                string connection = "server=" + Settings.Default.DataBase_Host + ";user=" + Settings.Default.DataBase_User + ";database=" + Settings.Default.DataBase_Name + ";port=" + Settings.Default.DataBase_Port + ";password=" + Settings.Default.DataBase_Password + ";SslMode=none"; // SslMode = none";
                return connection;
            }
        }

and once you do this it will make the game function :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

UPDATE:

The project master disassembled the algorithm for packet decryption a couple of days ago. The next step is now disassembling how to get the keys.

If you have any knowledge in that area and want to help and participate, feel free to join the projects Discord:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That is awesome news :).. cant give much help there, but im sure something will come up where i can be of help.
gg guys.. keep it up!

Reaction score

Account Tool (Open source)
No binaries included.
Set change the SSL Mode if your host supports SSL connection.
Otherwise, keep it as is.

• Account Creator (finished)
  • Retrieval of Account Data (can be used when logging, unfinished)
You can retrieve the account data and you can use this to pass the "token" to the client from the launcher in order to login.

Account creation is by "Email" with validation (email check, no "Email verification support").

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

please tell me client 3.0.3.0 download url,thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

please tell me client 3.0.3.0 download url,thanks

Hello, you can download the ArcheRage.ro client :)

Hi have test, and it's ok.
I have a question, i use ArcheRage client, and how to launch Archeage in other locale language ?
By default it's Russian, but my client have english and french.

How to launch this in other language ?
Thx !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi have test, and it's ok.
I have a question, i use ArcheRage client, and how to launch Archeage in other locale language ?
By default it's Russian, but my client have english and french.

How to launch this in other language ?
Thx !
Hey,
simply navigate to C:\ArcheAge\Documents and check the system.cfg. You should find a line with
locale = ....
just switch that one to locale = "en_us" for english client.
I havent checked the french one yet, maybe its "fr_fr", not sure about that tho.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey,
simply navigate to C:\ArcheAge\Documents and check the system.cfg. You should find a line with
locale = ....
just switch that one to locale = "en_us" for english client.
I havent checked the french one yet, maybe its "fr_fr", not sure about that tho.

Thanks a lot JeyFrey! working with en_us but not in fr_fr
if someone have a working dll for french ;)

Ty!

UPDATE:
some error when login with new account, same when account in database.

Blocked after insert character name, clic accept, and nothing.

UPDATE2: sorry, have saw jusst now:
SslMode = none"; in login but i have compiled files :pppp

Some screens:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

UPDATE: Our project master just added support for the version 1.0.1406 (screenshots included, scroll to the end of the page):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Where to download the ArcheAge client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello, dear community!
Sorry, if something wrong, I just need a little bit help.

I'm trying to setup this ArcheAge server, just for fun, and I have some problems. This is not first time I'm doing these things, I already had some experience with WowEmu, Mangos, etc. So, I have a virtual machine with Wamp and AA emu 1.2.8 and 1.2.9. It looks like everything is done correctly - ip's, configs, database. But when I'm trying to connect, just after selecting server, I'm always getting a connection issue window. After that, 1.2.8 Gameserver is showing a disconnection and 1.2.9 usually is falling after that. I'm using ArcheRage 3.0.3 russian client. May be it differs from client version? Which client do I need to be able just to enter world?

Here are my screenshots:

Trying to connect, choosing server:

And getting a connection issue window in client:

Just after that 1.2.9 GameServer falls down:

And if to repeat same actions but using 1.2.8, 1.2.8 GameServer keeps to be up, it is not falling. It is just showing that I'm disconnected.

P.S. Also it is very strange, that StreamServer is showing StreamConnection at 127.0.0.1:1250, because it shoud be 192.168.1.51:1250, I made this changes to config-file.

Any suggestions? Should I try to find and to try to use, for example, 1.0 client? Which client version has better chances?
Also I would like to say thanks to dancers - your changes for string connection line helped me with solving unknown error :)
Thanks in advance)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Can somebody help me how to change IP for StreamServer???

Solution was found. 1.0 client also has been found.

Last edited:
Back