Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] All resources for making COX servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is the collection for all materials for making an I24 or I25 server, enjoy.
If you download; and IF you can; please stay in seed. (Sharing is Caring)

Also an info from my torrent: My server is denying any access to p2p blacklists, governmental servers, educational, science and school servers.

So if you are loading your torents any above mentioned institute, you will not able to load from me. it has security reasons. I WON'T turn it off.
I'm also using Whole stream Encryption so if you want to download use them as well.
Incoming/outgoing: Enforced
Encryption: Whole Stream.

and for this as well: I wont turn off the encryption on any circumstances!!

The Content in the folders archive:
(It is pretty self explanatory, but just for reference)
Docs - > informations for making a server and commands, tutorials ect...

I24 - > Resources for making an I24 Server - Including client files

I24 - From DNC 100% Works - No Microtrans - > Shared by DNC, 100% Working I24 server without microtransactions.

I25 - Full Server - > ALL resources for making an I25 Server Including client files.

Offline Character Creator - > Just for fun. Offline character creator. Read files for use.

Programs for Server - > Visual studio, MSSQL Server, Account portal, compilers, dbtools ect ect

Addons by @DNC:

Extract the archive into your server_binary_folder\data
Example if C:\game\data is your data folder, then extract contents of archive there, to end up with C:\game\data\defs

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:883783039a964380b92018ba6b6990b39a389eda&dn=COH%20Collection&tr=http://tracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=http://tracker.tvunderground.org.ru%3A3218%2Fannounce&tr=http://kw.serverpit.com%3A1337%2Fannounce

Have fun!

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Flyer8472

i24 definition files

Extract the archive into your server_binary_folder\data
Example if C:\game\data is your data folder, then extract contents of archive there, to end up with C:\game\data\defs

Files are already in Flyer's post, removed expired link

(Note: This was not in any of the other archives - etc. But it now has a link back to this post, which can be found on page 12 of the original release thread with the i24 source code post)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I am new here, I used to play CoH/CoV back from 2008 - 2012 and have been searching for the server codes ever since the shut down. I just learned of Homecoming Servers a couple days ago as i had stopped searching and had lost hope. I made a Homecoming account and am on their servers (Excelsior) if i get this CoH Collection rar does it contain everything needed to run my own private multiplayer server? could i even set it up to be a public server if i have enough resources to handle the load?

any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please someone seed .. please i have been looking for this for 7 years

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am seeding it eversince... It is slow but works... Also my PC is blocking all goverment or educational institute IP.... just FYI people...

Also here is the def files:

Updated the security info on the torrent. Read it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am seeding it eversince... It is slow but works... Also my PC is blocking all goverment or educational institute IP.... just FYI people...

Also here is the def files:

Updated the security info on the torrent. Read it!

i'm on Xfinity wifi hotspot .. not government .. not educational ..
maybe these pics will help .. cause i am getting nothing ..

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OKay okay okay it was MY bad.

The mentioned security system from the last restart thinked that my deluge torrent client should be on blacklist local security, i added to whitelist :D it SHOULD work. now is re checking all files it will be fixed after that if everything is fine...(I am using a hybrid but effective firewall and somethimes sh1t happens... XD)

Give it time, it will be avaliable just performing a server restart.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OKay okay okay it was MY bad.

The mentioned security system from the last restart thinked that my deluge torrent client should be on blacklist local security, i added to whitelist :D it SHOULD work. now is re checking all files it will be fixed after that if everything is fine...(I am using a hybrid but effective firewall and somethimes sh1t happens... XD)

Give it time, it will be avaliable just performing a server restart.

ok cause there seems to be a couple others that want to get it as well (see pic) .. i'll give it till monday to see if it starts .. so far .. still nothing though

i just dont want the homecoming servers to go down after NCSoft pulls some sheisty stuff and then lose out on a game i A.) love and B.) actually paid money to play...
shutting down the servers in 2012 was a real d!ck move by NCSoft i paid money for the game to play it .. and then to say nope you cant play it no more .. is like a Ford saying you can buy a car .. drive it for a little while and then one night they come and take the engine out of it saying you arnt allowed to drive the car anymore ... reaaallll d!ck move ..

ok cause there seems to be a couple others that want to get it as well (see pic) .. i'll give it till monday to see if it starts .. so far .. still nothing though

i just dont want the homecoming servers to go down after NCSoft pulls some sheisty stuff and then lose out on a game i A.) love and B.) actually paid money to play...
shutting down the servers in 2012 was a real d!ck move by NCSoft i paid money for the game to play it .. and then to say nope you cant play it no more .. is like a Ford saying you can buy a car .. drive it for a little while and then one night they come and take the engine out of it saying you arnt allowed to drive the car anymore ... reaaallll d!ck move ..

well i got something.. you said slow but i didnt expect 13 years .. also i didnt know you were in china ...

*edit*
and like that it was gone .. like a fart in a strong breeze

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OK first off, there are other peoples who should seed this. Secondly it should upload about 2MB/Sec but it is only uploading like 21 Kbit... i dont know why.

I dont know why this is so slow... Checking but i dont find anything...

New magnet link:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:883783039a964380b92018ba6b6990b39a389eda&dn=COH%20Collection&tr=http://tracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=http://tracker.tvunderground.org.ru%3A3218%2Fannounce&tr=http://kw.serverpit.com%3A1337%2Fannounce

@O Toku Jin OK now i am running on Tixati. it is seeding for other peoples, i am enforcing encryption, i see your IP too but when you are connecting you are immideatly disconnecting for some reason in p2p session.

OK so conclusion:

Other people can load from me.(Just tested it with others and even with my friend) and it is working... Even now other people is loading from me, the reason why only 20kb towards you is beats me. it should be around 1-2 Mbit/S. I have other matters to attend to so if you are not getting results i recommend this:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK first off, there are other peoples who should seed this. Secondly it should upload about 2MB/Sec but it is only uploading like 21 Kbit... i dont know why.

I dont know why this is so slow... Checking but i dont find anything...

New magnet link:

@O Toku Jin OK now i am running on Tixati. it is seeding for other peoples, i am enforcing encryption, i see your IP too but when you are connecting you are immideatly disconnecting for some reason in p2p session.

OK so conclusion:

Other people can load from me.(Just tested it with others and even with my friend) and it is working... Even now other people is loading from me, the reason why only 20kb towards you is beats me. it should be around 1-2 Mbit/S. I have other matters to attend to so if you are not getting results i recommend this:

its all gravy baby .. working fine now and on my way thanks for the help .. also .. congrats on moving from china to hungary :p

*edit*
oh and i keep connecting and disconnecting cause my internet connection sucks fat floppy donkey c*ck

*edit edit*
HALF WAY THERE BABY !

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the inconvinience. :p I am happy that you are half way on.

(Also background info: Turned out that the power outage has somehow messed up the metrics in my network adapters. XD I had to rearrange them too... damn i need to obtain a uninterruptible power supply)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry about the inconvinience. :p I am happy that you are half way on.

(Also background info: Turned out that the power outage has somehow messed up the metrics in my network adapters. XD I had to rearrange them too... damn i need to obtain a uninterruptible power supply)

all good man you guys went above and beyond .. i am glad to be able to get this stuff

hmm seems i somehow lost connection again .. it was going strong there for a while

your server is popping up but it doesnt seem to want to connect again

weird thing is it doesnt seem that anyone is connecting to me to leech off me ... this has me perplexed as this is the only time i ever had an issue with torrenting anything .. either it works or there are no seeds available

*edit*

i have no clue what is going on .. but here you are on the peer list ... i fiddled with some settings i restarted vuze .. took a dump .. ate a taco .. and this is where we are at now

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am beyond the point to understand this XD I am doing nothing with the tracker, and currently no poweroutage or any error :\ Keep trying... I do not modified anything and everything looks normal... :\

So.... i dunno why is this... Can it be my ISP??? Its the last i can think of but i am not sure, i was able to upload today to the US... so idk... usually if ISP blocks torrent, i am able to load with encryption...

It seems working again... i am going to sleep now so.... lets keep up hope... :\

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am beyond the point to understand this XD I am doing nothing with the tracker, and currently no poweroutage or any error :\ Keep trying... I do not modified anything and everything looks normal... :\

So.... i dunno why is this... Can it be my ISP??? Its the last i can think of but i am not sure, i was able to upload today to the US... so idk... usually if ISP blocks torrent, i am able to load with encryption...

It seems working again... i am going to sleep now so.... lets keep up hope... :\

IT'S NCSOFT THEY COMING FOR OUR BOOTY HOLES !!! ..

nah for real though working again now .. so that's good .. just got 5 hours if it keeps up these speeds ..

*edit* think i figured it out .. its not NCSoft .. its Xfinity/Comcast... the torrent just went down on me again .. so i closed and restarted Vuze .. one of the settings i changed around was to have VUze randomly pick a port to use each time i started it .. and low and behold .... once it was shutdown and restarted .. the download began again ... so what is happening is that Comcast is blocking ports .. well good luck Comcast... cause the port each time is going to be random .. bunch of a$$h01e$ .. torrenting isnt illegal or anything .. i mean if i had software i made or a movie i made or music i made i can torrent it all i want .. they have no clue what data is being torrented .. they just lump it all in together .. and technically if you own a physical copy of something (NES cart, DVD movie, PC Game *cough cough* it's 100% legal to have a digital copy as well.. and torrenting is just a means to distribute things .. whats next .. banning FedEx or DHL cause they also distribute things well .. get ready for the cat and mouse game for the next 5 - 7 hours .. i will not be stopped in getting this

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen .. we have done it !

*music begins to play*

I like your attitude XD Iguess it is not my ISP then. :D

i just want to confirm that this is everything in the COH Collection ... no sense of jerking each other off quite yet... unless we are 100% sure

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okaaaay... about the picture i dont know what the screenshot has been taken from...
However it should look like this.... in Total Commander i checked the file sizes.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okaaaay... about the picture i dont know what the screenshot has been taken from...
However it should look like this.... in Total Commander i checked the file sizes.

i took the screen shot from my computer .. for the screen shot.. i right clicked and went to properties on the root folder (D: Games n poop > CoH CoV > CoH Server poop > COH Collection All > COH Collection) and put the properties window in front of the open COH Collection window.. looks all about the same .. so we should be good .. i will help seed for as long as i can

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back