Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]City Of Heroes/City Of Villains Source Code [NCSOFT FINAL VERSION]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's some minor/obvious tricks I found so far with server:

loadBalanceShardSpecific.cfg
Remove the 'Ignore' script error from DBServer during launch:
Code:
 ServerRole
    HostRange 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.255
    PrimaryRole Cityzone Mission
    SecondaryRole None
End

ServerRole
    HostRange 127.0.0.1
    PrimaryRole Cityzone Mission
    SecondaryRole None
    Server
        Command "ChatServer.exe -noreserved"
    End
//    Server
//        Command "AccountServer64.exe"
//    End
End
Make sure that Hostrange/IP is set to this if you're Localhost instead of the 192.168xxxxx. You should no longer have to click 'Ignore' on the script error when server is loading up.

servers.cfg
Change DefaultAccessLevel 0 to DefaultAccessLevel 10 and every new character you make will have Level 10 GM powers

Check the 'data\server\db\commands.cfg' to see the list of GM commands
It also lets you use /mmm which is a GM Menu

In the Commands list some of the commands require arguments to work, EX:
influence_add ____ (Add Influence aka Money by value)
isvip (Changes account to be VIP)
experience_add ____ (Add Experience by value)
xpdebt_remove ____ (Removes Debt from Player Name)
train ____ (Let's you level up anywhere with Player Name)
respec_grant (Gives you a free GM Respec)

Find //MapServerParams "-debug" and change it to MapServerParams "-nopopup" to make the map popups less annoying. Apparently it removes the script errors when entering certain door missions.

.EXE
On the Score.exe shortcut you use as a client just remove the '-console' if the cmd prompt that opens annoys you.

.BAT
Make a Bat file autolauncher:

cd "E:\COH I25\bin"
start dbserver.exe -zonelaunchers 1
Timeout 16
start launcher64.exe -noversioncheck
exit

Just put the .Bat file in the same folder as the DBServer and Launcher shortcuts

MISC
Apparently the file (account_server.cfg) is actually misnamed; it should be auction_server.cfg in the '\\data\server\db' folder. Found by Discord user, haven't tested.

EDIT:
It looks like 'self' is an accepted parameter for GM Commands instead of Player Name, example:
/train self
/xpdebt_remove self

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
New info: Put the line Transient 1 line in maps.db for the zones you want to shut down when idle. Otherwise idle cleanup just compacts the working set but doesn't shut down the map.

Account SQL creation page:
<?phpfunction adler32($data)
{
$mod_adler = 65521;
$a = 1;
$b = 0;
$len = strlen($data);
for($index = 0; $index < $len; $index++)
{
$a = ($a + ord($data[$index])) % $mod_adler;
$b = ($b + $a) % $mod_adler;
}

return ($b << 16) | $a;
}

function game_hash_password($authname, $password)
{
$authname = strtolower($authname);
$a32 = adler32($authname);
$a32hex = sprintf('%08s', dechex($a32));
$a32hex = substr($a32hex, 6, 2) . substr($a32hex, 4, 2) . substr($a32hex, 2, 2) . substr($a32hex, 0, 2);
$digest = hash('sha512', $password . $a32hex, TRUE);
return $digest;
}

$authname = "test";
$password = "password";
$id = "1";
if (isset($_POST['authname']) && isset($_POST['password']))
{
$authname = trim($_POST['authname']);
$password = trim($_POST['password']);
$id = trim($_POST['id']);

$hash = bin2hex(game_hash_password($authname, $password));

$sql1 = "INSERT INTO cohauth.dbo.user_account (account, uid, forum_id, pay_stat) VALUES ('$authname', $id, $id, 1014);";
$sql2 = "INSERT INTO cohauth.dbo.user_auth (account, password, salt, hash_type) VALUES ('$authname', CONVERT(BINARY(128),'$hash'), 0, 1);";
$sql3 = "INSERT INTO cohauth.dbo.user_data (uid, user_data) VALUES ($id, 0x0080C2E000D00B0C000000000CB40058);";
$sql4 = "INSERT INTO cohauth.dbo.user_server_group (uid, server_group_id) VALUES ($id, 1)";

print ($sql1."<br>");
print ($sql2."<br>");
print ($sql3."<br>");
print ($sql4."<br>");
echo '<br>';
}

echo '<form method="post" autocomplete="off">';
echo '<span style="display: inline-block; width: 80px;">ID: </span><input name="id" value="'.$id.'"><br>';
echo '<span style="display: inline-block; width: 80px;">Login: </span><input type="text" value="'.$authname.'" name="authname" maxlength=14> <small>(maximum 14 characters; only letters and numbers)</small><br>';
echo '<span style="display: inline-block; width: 80px;">Password: </span><input type="text" value="'.$password.'" name="password" maxlength=16> <small>(between 8 and 16 characters)</small><br>';
echo '<br>';
echo '<input style="display: inline-block; width: 160px;" type="submit" value="Create SQL"></form>';

?>

Also here is Score.exe and bin files:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome job guys. Flyer8472 you are the hero of this thread.

Server + Client + Source + Working = win.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Have this setup on my home server, and I can say, this is so much fun!!!
I never played this before.... I'm very impressed.

A section is needed for sure and has my vote.

Thank you!!!! to all that made this release possible. MeGaMaX Flyer8472

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Awesome job guys. @Flyer8472 you are the hero of this thread.

Server + Client + Source + Working = win.
All i did is synced copy paste from discord ;) Just watching. And sharing, i did not do anything. All credit is for the awesome discord channel guys! Without them we would have nothing. Literally. :D

Also we dont have the source for the working I25 server, only binaries, so the source is only for I24. What is broken yet.

AND: THere are issues must be fixed, for example the map server is not accepting external LAN connections not even from VPN...
there are smaller issues like base building that has some problems, some quest bugged but very few.... and ect ect... what will be fixed in i24 but this working server is I25 so no source. Sadfully :D So the more intresting source will be the earlyer I24 :D

Oh and: @DevilSpeak it is an epic game we were waiting for some kind of relase like this for more than a Decade now :D It is almost a legend :D Its from a time before microtransactions and the biggest concurence was wow for this game :D it was one of the best games at the time :D It was subscription based, but if you bought it you had all the content :D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I've been all over this thread trying to help and I have a confession - I never played City of Heroes! But my friends loved it. I'm glad we were able to all help each other out and make it work in less than one week :)

Based on the insane popularity of the Discord (I think a few thousand people are playing right now) we should definitely create a section for this game.

In the mean time, I'll set up a server and play CoH for the first time :)

EDIT: OH! And for those of you who want to enable ULTRA SPOON FEED MODE, here's a torrent of a pre-configured VMware VM image from the CoH Discord :)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B82416B2F87ABA9805AAECAE099B47DEBF0249E9&dn=Freedom.7z&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Instructions: (THIS IS FOR LOCAL)

1. Download VMWare Player

2. Add the VM to VMWare Player

3. Once inside of Windows on the VM - Start Menu -> start dbserver -> start launcher

4. On your system, start the client from Score (Cityofheroes\score.exe -patchdir score -patchversion 2019.04.19 -db <VM IP> -noversioncheck

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am trying to set one up locally.. I keep getting an error. I have followed all of the steps in the instructions. Even thought maybe I messed up pretty bad so I uninstalled everything and tried again..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am trying to set one up locally.. I keep getting an error. I have followed all of the steps in the instructions. Even thought maybe I messed up pretty bad so I uninstalled everything and tried again..

Double check sa password (you are using password as the password, intentional?) in sql.

This runs great - gave it a good play through for the last day and so far everything seems to work nicely. Playing locally with the auth server run's pretty smoothly, little waiting on map loads but nothing major at all. Looking forward to the section.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've gone deep into the GM commands and found out how to get a full list of all Badges. I've compiled this list of all the badges that give/unlock something.

SYNTAX: BadgeName (Ingame Badge Name Hero) (Ingame Badge Name Villain) [Notes about Badge/Accolade]
NOTE: Spawn ingame with /badge_grant ____ EX: '/badge_grant GoldClub'
NOTE: Names sometimes change between Heroes and Villains. Also some of these badge sets give extra badges depending on whether you're Hero or Villain.
NOTE: You can use /badge_remove ____ to remove any badges you add but you will keep the power. EX: '/badge_remove GoldClub' leaves you with 'Pocket D VIP Pass' power even though badge is gone.

InventorAccolade (Field Crafter) [Adds 'Portable Workbench' power]
ArchitectAccolade (Mission Engineer) [Adds 'Architect Comlink' power]
GoldClub (Pocket D VIP Gold Club Member) [Adds 'Pocket D VIP Pass' power]

CreySet (Conspiracy Theorist) [Adds the 'Crey CBX-9 Pistol' power]
HeadlineStealer (Yesterday's News) [Adds 'Stolen Immobilizer Ray' power]
RIWEAccolade (Watchwoman) [Adds 'Elusive Mind' power]
MagusSet (Archmage) (Arch-Mage of Agony) [Adds 'Eye of the Magus' power]
Demonic (Exorcised) (Demonic) [Adds 'Demonic Aura' power]
Megalomaniac (In Therapy) (Megalomaniac) [Adds 'Megalomaniac' power]
RiktiWarSet (Vanguard) [Adds 'Vanguard Medal' power]
GeasoftheKindOnes (Geas of the Kind Ones) [Adds 'Geas of the Kind Ones' power]
MayhemForceOfNature (Force of Nature) (Uninsurable) [Adds 'Force of Nature' power]

AtlasSet (Received the Atlas Medallion) (Tourist) (Atlas Shrugged) [Adds 'The Atlas Medallion' passive power]
Marshal (Ex-Marshal) (Marshal) [Adds the 'Marshal' passive power]
DimensionalHopperSet (Portal Jockey) [Adds 'Portal Jockey' passive power]
BornInBattle (Born in Battle) [Adds the 'Born In Battle' passive power]
FreedomPhalanxSet (Freedom Phalanx Reserve Member) (Freedom Phalanx Fallen) [Adds 'Freedom Phalanx Reserve' passive power]
HighPainThreshold (Gotten Soft) (High Pain Threshold) [Adds 'High Pain Threshold' passive power]
TaskForceCommander (Task Force Commander) (Task Force Abandoner) [Adds 'Task Force Commander' passive power]
MayhemInvader (Return Visitor) (Invader) [Adds 'Invader' passive power]

DJ_Warden (Police Chief) (Corrupt Commissioner) [Dayjob at 'Paragon City Hall' or any 'Police Department' to get 'Baton' power]
DJ_Security_Chief (Security Chief) (Security Breach) [Dayjob at 'Vault' or any 'Police Department' for 'Tear Gas' power]
DJ_Traveler (Traveler) (Border Crosser) [Dayjob at 'Train Station' or the 'Shadow Shard' for 'Traveler's Pack' power]
DJ_Entrepreneur (Entrepreneur) (Free Trade Advocate) [Dayjob at 'Wentworth's' or inside any 'Shop' for 'Entrepreneur Crafting Discount' tokens]
DJ_Scientist (Scientist) (Crackpot) [Dayjob at 'University' or inside the 'Portal Corps' building for 'Sleep Gas' power]
DJ_Doctor (Physician) [Dayjob at 'University' or inside any 'Hospital' for 'Revive Ally' power]
DJ_Alchemist (Alchemist) [Dayjob at 'Midnighter's Club' or inside any 'Hospital' for 'Vitalize' power]
DJ_Black_Ops (Defector) (Black Ops) [Dayjob at any 'Arachnos' controlled area or inside any 'Vault' for 'Smoke Bomb' power]
DJ_Trend_Setter (Socialite) [Dayjob at 'Pocket D' or any 'Tailor' for 'Beguile' power]
DJ_Soldier (Mercenary) [Dayjob at 'Vanguard Base' for 'Fragmentation Grenade' power]
DJ_Time_Traveler (Time Lord) [Dayjob at 'Cimerora' or 'Ouroboros' for 'Time Lord's Boon' power]
DJ_Archaeologist (Archaeologist) [Dayjob at 'Midnighter Club' or any 'Graveyard' for 'Rune of Purification' power]
DJ_Brood_Leader (Brood Leaver) (Brood Leader) [Dayjob at 'Grandville' or near any 'Black Helicopter' for 'Traveler's Pack' power]
DJ_Gladiator (Gladiator) [Dayjob at 'Arena' or any 'PvP Zone' for 'Combat Shield' power]
DJ_Rapid_Response_Member (Rapid Response Member) (Trouble Maker) [Dayjob near any 'Super Group Base Portal' for 'Base Teleporter' power]
DJ_Crey_Scientist (Whistleblower) (Crey Scientist) [Dayjob at 'Crey Industries' building or in any 'University' for 'Sleep Gas']
DJ_Web_Weaver (Anti-Arachnos Activist) (Web Weaver) [Dayjob at any 'Arachnos' controlled area or in the 'Arachnos Building' in 'Marconeville' for 'Web Grenade' power]
DJ_Black_Marketeer (Blockade Runner) (Profiteer) [Dayjob at 'Docks' or near the 'Black Market' for 'Entrepreneur Crafting Discount' token]
DJ_Master_Architect (Master Architect) [Dayjob at Unknown location for 'Vitalize' power]

IncarnateAlphaSlot (Alpha Unlocked) [Unlocks Alpha slots. Adds several new Level 50 Contacts]
IncarnateJudgementSlot (Judgement Unlocked) [Unlocks Judgement slots. Adds several new Level 50 Contacts]
IncarnateInterfaceSlot (Interface Unlocked) [Unlocks Interface slots. Adds several new Level 50 Contacts]
IncarnateLoreSlot (Lore Unlocked) [Unlocks Lore slots. Adds several new Level 50 Contacts]
IncarnateDestinySlot (Destiny Unlocked) [Unlocks Destiny slots. Adds several new Level 50 Contacts]
IncarnateHybridSlot (Hybrid Unlocked) [Unlocks Hybrid slots. Adds several new Level 50 Contacts]
IncarnateGenesisSlot (Genesis Unlocked) [Unlocks Genesis slots. Adds several new Level 50 Contacts]
IncarnateMindSlot (Mind Unlocked) [Unlocks Mind slots. Adds several new Level 50 Contacts]
IncarnateVitaeSlot (Vitae Unlocked) [Unlocks Vitae slots. Adds several new Level 50 Contacts]
IncarnateOmegaSlot (Omega Unlocked) [Unlocks Omega slots. Adds several new Level 50 Contacts]

Paragon (Paragon) [Unlocks 'Assemble the Team' power in the P2W Vendor under 'Prestige Powers > Travel > Teleport']
UnbrokenSpirit (The Unbroken Spirit) [Unlocks 'Renewal of Light' power in the P2W Vendor under 'Prestige Powers > Utility > Miscellaneous']
P_Relentless (Relentless) [Unlocks 'Return to Battle' power in the P2W Vendor under 'Prestige Powers > Utility > Miscellaneous']

Here's the complete list of the spawnable badge names on this TXT that I pulled out of the game with /badges_show_all

Also here's a link to the Wiki where someone compiled a ton of the Exploration badges

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do I start even as Halloween or xmas?

In-Game you can use the following commands to start events.
"/shardeventstart scriptdefs/Holiday_11_Event.scriptdef"
"/shardeventstart scriptdefs/Halloween_11_Event.scriptdef"
"/shardeventstart ScriptDefs/SpringFlingEvent.scriptdef"
"/shardeventstart ScriptDefs/NemesisPlotShard.scriptdef"

There is also "/shardeventstop" to stop said events, I'm not sure if an event is started if it lasts between server resets or not since not tried.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You have a misconfigured MSSQL Database in config files.You have to have a server, with an user configured for password authentication and external connection configuration enabled.

Also a Vote up for a Section! :D Can we bother @MentaL with this or it is too early on?

The most urgent thing with this source is solving the ip and NAT problem... For example: despite that in the source all IP is on my vpn, regardless who is connecting, always the server's physical ip gets to pass the clients, and they cannot connect... somehow we need to make the DBserver to pass on the VPN ip to the mapservers, and the mapservers to the clients... So in current state: Unless if your friends not directly on your physical network, you wont play with anyone else...

I found this on Discord this we could start on... :
Authserver sends the dbserver IP. dbserver sends the mapserver IP. mapserver sends another mapserver IP when you zone

Fix for the problem above:
SOLUTION: LAN 2 IP NAT fix:
If you have 2 IP in your system and the mapserver.exe binds to the wrong one, just hexedit mapserver.exe and at offset 0x3c9c60

Change the values starting from 00 column 53 to:

53 5B B8 00 00 00 00 C3 E9 08 C1 EA 10 C1 EB 18

This will eliminate wrong IP binding :D

Thx for this for Discord user RandomSolution !

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You have a misconfigured MSSQL Database in config files.You have to have a server, with an user configured for password authentication and external connection configuration enabled.

As shown in the instructions? I did set up the MSSQL as instructed, with the same sa user and the password is just password, in all 4 of the files asked to change. Is there a step in the instructions that are missing?

Digging into the error code online I may have some potential fixes to try. Will update later in case anyone else gets this issue

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've gone deep into the GM commands and found out how to get a full list of all Badges. I've compiled this list of all the badges that give/unlock something.
Any chance you know where I could find similar info for Salvage names?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@LastKnownHero have you tried using trusted connection (windows authentication) instead of "sa"? In servers.cfg try to change your SqlLogin to this:

SqlLogin "DRIVER={SQL Server Native Client 11.0};Server=(local)\SQLEXPRESS;Trusted_Connection=Yes;"

Good luck!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any chance you know where I could find similar info for Salvage names?

Here's every single salvage item in the game.

/salvage_grant _____ ___
EX: '/salvage_grant S_Gold 5'

(*Issue 13*) Means that in Issue 13 it was patched so that these items would convert into 'Brain Storm Idea Salvage'

Components:
S_Mysticelement (Mystic Element)
S_Mysticfoci (Mystic Foci)
S_Arcaneessence (Arcane Essence)
S_Arcaneglyph (Arcane Glyph)
S_Magicalartifact (Magical Artifact)
S_Magicalward (Magical Ward)
S_Techmaterial (Tech Material)
S_Techpower (Tech Power)
S_Techhardware (Tech Hardware)
S_Techprototype (Tech Prototype)
S_Experimentaltech (Experimental Tech)
S_Techsoftware (Tech Software)

Base Magic Salvage:
S_Amulet (Amulet) (*Issue 13*)
S_Ancientweapon (Ancient Weapon) (*Issue 13*)
S_Arcanepowder (Arcane Powder) (*Issue 13*)
S_Astrologybook (Astrology Book) (*Issue 13*)
S_Bracer (Bracer) (*Issue 13*)
S_Brokenmask (Broken Mask) (*Issue 13*)
S_Charms (Charm) (*Issue 13*)
S_Claw (Claw) (*Issue 13*)
S_Coins (Coins) (*Issue 13*)
S_Crystalcodexfragments (Crystal Codex Fragments) (*Issue 13*)
S_Crystalskull (Crystal Skull) (*Issue 13*)
S_DaemonHeart (Demon Heart)
S_Demonlogica (Demonlogica)
S_Dreadtramalian (Dread Tramalian)
S_Ectoplasm (Ectoplasm)
S_Ectoplasmicresidue (Ectoplasmic Residue)
S_Elementalmanual (Elemental Manual)
S_Etherium (Etherium)
S_Fetish (Fetish)
S_PumpkinShard (Fir Bolg Hand)
S_FirBolgStraw (Fir Bolg Straw)
S_Ghosttrinket (Ghost Trinket)
S_Glittershrooms (Glittershrooms)
S_Hex (Hex)
S_Magma (Magma)
S_Necklaceofteeth (Necklace of Teeth)
S_Orichalcum (Orichalcum)
S_Phantomtears (Phantom Tears)
S_Potions (Potion)
S_Pumice (Pumice)
S_Pumpkinbomb (Pumpkin Bomb)
S_Redcappouch (Red Cap Pouch)
S_Ring (Ring)
S_Saber (Saber)
S_Scentofbrimstone (Scent of Brimstone)
S_Scrolls (Scrolls) (*Issue 13*)
S_Sigil (Sigil)
S_Spark (Spark)
S_Spellsofpower (Spells of Power)
S_SpielmansSignet (Spielman's Signet)
S_Spiritguide (Spirit Guide)
S_Staticcharge (Static Charge)
S_Talisman (Talisman)
S_Tatoo (Tattoo)
S_Thornfragment (Thorn Fragment)
S_Tsooink (Tsoo Ink)
S_Furs (Tuatha Furs)
S_Urmetal (Ur-Metal)
S_Verminousvictuals (Verminous Victuals)
S_Weaponofmu (Weapon of Mu)
S_Witchshat (Witch's Hat)

Base Mutant Salvage:
S_Abberanttech (Abberant Tech) (*Issue 13*)
S_Arachnoidblood (Arachnoid Blood) (*Issue 13*)
S_Arachnoidvenom (Arachnoid Venom) (*Issue 13*)
S_Bloodsample (Blood Sample) (*Issue 13*)
S_Carapace (Carapace) (*Issue 13*)
S_Psionizedmetal (Clockwork Fragment) (*Issue 13*)
S_Psionicreceptacle (Clockwork Plate) (*Issue 13*)
S_Coralaxblood (Coralax Hybrid Blood) (*Issue 13*)
S_Coralshard (Coral Shard) (*Issue 13*)
S_Devouringculture (Devouring Culture) (*Issue 13*)
S_Fishscale (Fish Scale) (*Issue 13*)
S_Mutatedsample (Mutated Sample) (*Issue 13*)
S_Nanofluid (Nano Fluid) (*Issue 13*)
S_Neoorganics (Neo Organics) (*Issue 13*)
S_Slagculture (Slag Culture) (*Issue 13*)

Base Natural Salvage:
S_Blackmarketsupergear (Black Market Super Gear)
S_Bodyarmorfragment (Body Armor Fragment)
S_Ceramiccompound (Ceramic Compound)
S_Ciafiles (CIA Files)
S_Datafiles (Data Files)
S_Exoticcompound (Exotic Compound)
S_Lens (Lens)
S_Ludditepouch (Luddite Pouch)
S_Militaryintelligence (Military Intelligence)
S_Paragonpolicefiles (Paragon Police Files)
S_Snakefang (Snake Fang)
S_Snakevenom (Snake Venom)
S_Toolsofthetrade (Tools of the Trade)

Base Science Salvage:
S_Alientech (Alien Tech) (*Issue 13*)
S_Biosample (Bio Sample) (*Issue 13*)
S_Dangerouschemicals (Dangerous Chemicals) (*Issue 13*)
S_Dnamutation (DNA Mutation) (*Issue 13*)
S_Hamidonlichen (Hamidon Lichen) (*Issue 13*)
S_Hamidonspore (Hamidon Spore) (*Issue 13*)
S_GeneticSample (Hydra DNA Sample) (*Issue 13*)
S_Innovativecode (Innovative Code) (*Issue 13*)
S_Nanites (Nanites) (*Issue 13*)
S_Portaltech (Portal Tech) (*Issue 13*)
S_Prototypeelement_mm (Prototype Element)
S_Rikticontrolunit (Rikti Control Unit) (*Issue 13*)
S_Riktidatapad (Rikti Data Pad) (*Issue 13*)
S_Stableprotonium (Stable Protonium) (*Issue 13*)
S_Superadineextract (Superadine Extract) (*Issue 13*)
S_Syntheticdrug (Synthetic Drug) (*Issue 13*)
S_Treatise (Treatise) (*Issue 13*)

Base Tech Salvage:
S_Accessbypass_mm (Access Bypass)
S_Aeontech (Aeon Tech) (*Issue 13*)
S_Arachnosgun (Arachnos Gun) (*Issue 13*)
S_Armorshard (Armor Shard) (*Issue 13*)
S_Blackbox (Black Box) (*Issue 13*)
S_Blastertech (Blaster Tech) (*Issue 13*)
S_Brokencreypistol (Broken Crey Pistol) (*Issue 13*)
S_Brokencreyrifle (Broken Crey Rifle) (*Issue 13*)
S_Brokenriktiweapon (Broken Rikti Weapon) (*Issue 13*)
S_Communicationdevice (Communication Device) (*Issue 13*)
S_Cortexdevice (Cortex Device) (*Issue 13*)
S_Creytech (Crey Tech) (*Issue 13*)
S_Cyberneticcharger (Cybernetic Charger) (*Issue 13*)
S_Cyberneticimplant (Cybernetic Implant) (*Issue 13*)
S_EChip (EChip) (*Issue 13*)
S_Energysource (Energy Source) (*Issue 13*)
S_Exoticalloy (Exotic Alloy) (*Issue 13*)
S_Freakshowcybernetics (Freakshow Cybernetics) (*Issue 13*)
S_Goldplatedskin (Golden Skin) (*Issue 13*)
S_Graphitecomposite (Graphite Composite) (*Issue 13*)
S_Levdisk (Lev Disk) (*Issue 13*)
S_Mercurycircuits (Mercury Circuits) (*Issue 13*)
S_Nemesisweapon (Nemesis Weapon) (*Issue 13*)
S_Nictusammo (Nictus Ammo) (*Issue 13*)
S_Nictusmemento (Nictus Memento) (*Issue 13*)
S_Nictustech (Nictus Tech) (*Issue 13*)
S_Poweredarmorcircuitry (Powered Armor Circuitry) (*Issue 13*)
S_Riktiarmorfragment (Rikti Armor Fragment) (*Issue 13*)
S_Rikticommunicationsdevice (Rikti Communications Device) (*Issue 13*)
S_Riktiplasmarifle (Rikti Plasma Rifle) (*Issue 13*)
S_Skyraiderantigravunit (Sky Raider Anti Grav Unit) (*Issue 13*)
S_Skyraiderdevice (Sky Raider Device) (*Issue 13*)
S_Skyraiderweapon (Sky Raider Weapon) (*Issue 13*)
S_Spidereye (Spider Eye) (*Issue 13*)
S_BabbageEngine (Steam Powered Engine) (*Issue 13*)
S_Steamtechimplant (Steam Tech Implant) (*Issue 13*)
S_Titanium (Titanium) (*Issue 13*)
S_Trickarrows (Trick Arrows) (*Issue 13*)
S_Unstableradpistol (Unstable Rad Pistol) (*Issue 13*)
S_Vacuumcircuits (Vacuum Circuits) (*Issue 13*)

Event:
S_Backalleybrawlergloves_h2006 (Back Alley Brawler Halloween Gloves)
S_Hamidoncostume_h2006 (Hamidon Halloween Costume)
S_LordReclusemask_h2006 (Lord Recluse Halloween Helmet)
S_Statesmanmask_h2006 (Statesman Halloween Mask)
S_Candycane (Candy Cane)

Incarnate Components:
S_Ancientnictusfragment (Ancient Nictus Fragment)
S_Ancienttexts (Ancient Texts)
S_Arcanecantrip (Arcane Cantrip)
S_Biomorphicgoo (Biomorphic Goo)
S_Cytoliticinfusion (Cytolitic Infusion)
S_Detailedreports (Detailed Reports)
S_Dimensionalkeystone (Dimensional Keystone)
S_Dimensionalpocket (Dimensional Pocket)
S_Dropofthewell (Drop of the Well)
S_Enchantedsand (Enchanted Sand)
S_Essenceoftheincarnate (Essence of the Incarnate)
S_Exoticisotope (Exotic Isotope)
S_Favorofthewell (Favor of the Well)
S_Forbiddentechnique (Forbidden Technique)
S_Genomicanalysis (Genomic Analysis)
S_Gluoncompound (Gluon Compound)
S_Graimatter (Gr'ai Matter)
S_Hero1dnasample (Hero 1 DNA Sample)
S_Incarnateinfusednictus (Incarnate Infused Nictus)
S_Incarnateshard (Incarnate Shard)
S_Incarnatethread (Incarnate Thread)
S_Infinitetessellation (Infinite Tessellation)
S_Livingrelic (Living Relic)
S_Meditationtechniques (Meditation Techniques)
S_Nanotechgrowthmedium (Nanotech Growth Medium)
S_Noticeofthewell (Notice of the Well)
S_Penumbraofrularuu (Penumbra of Rularuu)
S_Selfevolvingalloy (Self Evolving Alloy)
S_Semiconsciousenergy (Semi-Conscious Energy)
S_Superchargedcapacitor (Supercharged Capacitor)
S_Superconductivemembrane (Superconductive Membrane)
S_Thaumicresonator (Thaumic Resonator)
S_Vanguarddnametamatrix (Vanguard DNA Metamatrix)
S_Wornspellbook (Worn Spellbook)

Invention Salvage:
[Android Armor Plate - Uncommon Invention Salvage] (*Doesn't appear to exist*)
[Android Blaster - Common Invention Salvage] (*Doesn't appear to exist*)
[Android Circuitry - Common Invention Salvage] (*Doesn't appear to exist*)
[Brain Lichen - Common Invention Salvage] (*Doesn't appear to exist*)
[Plague Spores - Uncommon Invention Salvage] (*Doesn't appear to exist*)
[Primordial Moss - Common Invention Salvage] (*Doesn't appear to exist*)
[Progenitor Lichen - Rare Invention Salvage] (*Doesn't appear to exist*)
[Undamaged Android Brain - Rare Invention Salvage] (*Doesn't appear to exist*)
S_Alchemicalgold (Alchemical Gold)
S_Alchemicalsilver (Alchemical Silver)
S_Alienbloodsample (Alien Blood Sample)
S_Ancientartifact (Ancient Artifact)
S_Ancientbone (Ancient Bone)
S_Blackbloodoftheearth (Black Blood of the Earth)
S_Bleedingstone (Bleeding Stone)
S_Bloodoftheincarnate (Blood of the Incarnate)
S_Boresight (Boresight)
S_Brass (Brass)
S_Carnivalofshadowsmask (Carnival of Shadows Mask)
S_Ceramicarmorplate (Ceramic Armor Plate)
S_Chaostheorem (Chaos Theorem)
S_Chemicalformula (Chemical Formula)
S_Chronalskip (Chronal Skip)
S_Circuitboard (Circuit Board)
S_Clockworkgear (Clockwork Gear)
S_Clockworkwinder (Clockwork Winder)
S_Commercialcybernetic (Commercial Cybernetic)
S_Complex Chemical Formula (Complex Chemical Formula)
S_Computervirus (Computer Virus)
S_Conspiratorialevidence (Conspiratorial Evidence)
S_Corrosivegas (Corrosive Gas)
S_Daemonprogram (Daemon Program)
S_Datadrive (Data Drive)
S_Deificweapon (Deific Weapon)
S_Demonicbloodsample (Demonic Blood Sample)
S_Demonicthreatreport (Demonic Threat Report)
S_Destiny (Destiny)
S_Diamond (Diamond)
S_Empoweredsigil (Empowered Sigil)
S_Enchantedimpervium (Enchanted Impervium)
S_Energyweapon (Energy Weapon)
S_Enrichedplutonium (Enriched Plutonium)
S_Enchantedweapon (Enchanted Weapon) (Ensorcelled Weapon?)
S_Essenceofthefuries (Essence of the Furies)
S_Fortune (Fortune)
S_Gold (Gold)
S_Hamidongoo (Hamidon Goo)
S_Headsupdisplay (Heads Up Display)
S_Heavywater (Heavy Water)
S_Holographicmemory (Holographic Memory)
S_Humanbloodsample (Human Blood Sample)
S_Hydraulicpiston (Hydraulic Piston)
S_Impervium (Impervium)
S_Improvisedcybernetic (Improvised Cybernetic)
S_Inanimatecarbonrod (Inanimate Carbon Rod)
S_Inertgas (Inert Gas)
S_Iron (Iron)
S_Kineticweapon (Kinetic Weapon)
S_Lamentbox (Lament Box)
S_Livingtattoo (Living Tattoo)
S_Luckcharm (Luck Charm)
S_Magicalconspiracy (Magical Conspiracy)
S_Masterworkweapon (Masterwork Weapon)
S_Mathematicproof (Mathematic Proof)
S_Militarycybernetic (Military Cybernetic)
S_Muvestment (Mu Vestment)
S_Mutantbloodsample (Mutant Blood Sample)
S_Mutantdnastrand (Mutant DNA Strand)
S_Mutatinggenome (Mutating Genome)
S_Nevermeltingice (Nevermelting Ice)
S_Pagefromthemalleusmundi (Page from the Malleus Mundi)
S_Pangeansoil (Pangean Soil)
S_Photonicweapon (Photonic Weapon)
S_Plasmacapacitor (Plasma Capacitor)
S_Platinum (Platinum)
S_Pneumaticpiston (Pneumatic Piston)
S_Polycarbon (Polycarbon)
S_Positronicmatrix (Positronic Matrix)
S_Prophecy (Prophecy)
S_Psionicectoplasm (Psionic Ectoplasm)
S_Psionicmanfestation (Psionic Manifestation)
S_Psionicthreatreport (Psionic Threat Report)
S_PsioniclyChargedBrass (Psionically Charged Brass)
S_Reactivegas (Reactive Gas)
S_Regeneratingflesh (Regenerating Flesh)
S_Riktialloy (Rikti Alloy)
S_Ruby (Ruby)
S_Rune (Rune)
S_Runeboundarmor (Runebound Armor)
S_Sapphire (Sapphire)
S_Scientificlaw (Scientific Law)
S_Scientifictheory (Scientific Theory)
S_Scope (Scope)
S_Silver (Silver)
S_Simplechemical (Simple Chemical)
S_Soultrappedgem (Soul Trapped Gem)
S_Soulboundarmor (Soulbound Armor)
S_Sourcecode (Source Code)
S_Spellink (Spell Ink)
S_Spellscroll (Spell Scroll)
S_Spiritthorn (Spirit Thorn)
S_Spiritualessence (Spiritual Essence)
S_Stabilizedmutantgenome (Stabilized Mutant Genome)
S_Steel (Steel)
S_Strandoffate (Strand of Fate)
S_Symbioticarmor (Symbiotic Armor)
S_Symbol (Symbol)
S_Syntheticintelligenceunit (Synthetic Intelligence Unit)
S_Temporalanalyzer (Temporal Analyzer)
S_Temporalsands (Temporal Sands)
S_Temporaltracer (Temporal Tracer)
S_Thorntreevine (Thorn Tree Vine)
S_Titaniumshard (Titanium Shard)
S_Unearthedrelic (Unearthed Relic)
S_Unquenchableflame (Unquenchable Flame)
S_Volumeoftheobsidianlibrum (Volume of the Obsidian Librum)

Special Salvage:
S_Accessbypass_mm (Access Bypass)
S_Meritreward (Reward Merit)
S_Heromerit (Hero Merit)
S_Villainmerit (Villain Merit)
S_Endgamemerit01 (Astral Merit)
S_Endgamemerit02 (Empyrean Merit)
S_Endgamemerit03 (Celestial Merit)
S_Endgamemerit04 (Cosmic Merit)
S_Endgamemerit05 (Transcendent Merit)
S_Vanguardmerit (Vanguard Merit)
S_Brainstormidea (Brain Storm Idea)
S_Enhancementbooster (Enhancement Booster)
S_Enhancementcatalyst (Enhancement Catalyst)
S_Enhancementconverter (Enhancement Converter)
S_Enhancementunslotter (Enhancement Unslotter)
S_FortuneToken (Enhancement Converter)
S_Hvsuperpacksalvage (Super Pack: Heroes and Villains)
S_Uhvsuperpacksalvage (Ultimate Super Pack: Heroes and Villains)
S_Rvsuperpacksalvage (Super Pack: Rogues and Vigilantes)
S_Winterpacksalvage (Super Pack: Lords of Winter)
S_Inventiondiscountcoupon (Invention Discount Coupon)
S_Tailordiscountcoupon (Tailor Discount Coupon)
S_Auctiondiscountcoupon (Auction Discount Coupon)
S_Architectticket (Mission Architect Ticket)
S_Prototypeelement_mm (Prototype Element)
S_Timerreset (Timer Reset)
S_Timerreset_wst (Weekly Strike Target Reset)
S_Timerreset_am (Alignment Mission Reset)
S_Timerreset_emp (Empryean Reset)
S_Timerreset_ssa (Signature Story Arc Reset)

Unused Salvage:
S_Ancestralweapon (Ancestral Weapon)
S_Bonefragment (Bone Fragment)
S_Falakamulet (Fa'Lak Amulet)
S_Headset (Headset)
S_Meatcleaver (Meat Cleaver)
S_Rylehsrain (R'yleh's Rain)
S_Shivanectoplasm (Shivan Ectoplasm)
S_Syntheticorgans (Synthetic Organs)
S_Bookofblood (Book Of Blood)
S_Cloak (Cloak)
S_Daemonicchain (Demonic Chain)
S_Dagger (Dagger)
S_Ebonclaw (Ebon Claw)
S_Hatchet (Hatchet)
S_Hellishtooth (Hellish Tooth)
S_Iceshard (Ice Shard)
S_Kheldianbloodsample (Kheldian Blood Sample)
S_Kheldiantech (Kheldian Tech)
S_Nemesisstaff (Nemesis Staff)
S_Spells (Spellbook)
S_Notes (Vahzilok Notes)
S_Pelt (Wolf Pelt)
S_Saintsmedallion (Saint's Medallion)
S_Scrap (Freakshow Scrap)
S_Shillelagh (Shillelagh)
S_Tissuesample (Tissue Sample)

Incase anyone wants to do this too. What you need to do is login to your character. Go into '/mmm'
and browse to 'Debug Menu > Design Testing > Character Change > Save Character To Common Folder' which then saves your character as a .TXT file in your client folder ':\\CoH\characters\common'. This file has all your characters information including badges, inventory and power information.

I was able to find the syntax of 'S_' and then went through the 'https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Salvage' wiki and one by one added each Salvage, confirming each one in the list worked. You can also do '/rw invention all' which gives you 10 of each salvage item.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OK so:

Arena server is starts up, however there are all map files missing, and/or not capable the server to load them or create them to bin. If you enter a map you will fall into nothingness...(IN arena not only pvp, it is a coop and a pve missions too, but you cannot access them.)

Files that it cannot load:

arenamaps.bin - > it is there but not loading up(checked the bin it has the required maps and txt files but nope)
arenaschedule.bin -> This file is completely missing

Arena is a very big part of the game... From there you can start coop missions "dungeon" like quest ect...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK so:

Arena server is starts up, however there are all map files missing, and/or not capable the server to load them or create them to bin. If you enter a map you will fall into nothingness...(IN arena not only pvp, it is a coop and a pve missions too, but you cannot access them.)

Files that it cannot load:

arenamaps.bin - > it is there but not loading up(checked the bin it has the required maps and txt files but nope)
arenaschedule.bin -> This file is completely missing

Arena is a very big part of the game... From there you can start coop missions "dungeon" like quest ect...
I'm trolling around for this as well. Managed to get pretty much everything else going (Any luck with turnstile or account?) Are you trying with the bins floating around or did you build your own?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm trolling around for this as well. Managed to get pretty much everything else going (Any luck with turnstile or account?) Are you trying with the bins floating around or did you build your own?

With I25 there is no source... only the prebuild stuff... so i24 is not working at all, only the I25 binary only relases..

Raidserver also not working(so no base pvp raids either)

Back