Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help About Localisation

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I am using an I25 Score server. So. My problem is that i trying to localise the client and interfaces to my language the game, but i cannot make it to change to any other language... I did tried to copy to data/texts/ my language files, but it wont using it... (i am trying to translate the main menu first in menumessages.ms files) but it wont work in any way.

Any idea? I might figured it out that I25 score.exe is might containing all the language files... there is no way to make the exe parameters to override to use my locale files? For example when i install the map mod into data\texture libraries\ it will load the texture files ingame so it is moddable only the text files not willing to work...

Any idea from anyone?

I did made pigg files from texts folder from the source def-s but it wont work...

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i also want to change the language. i found something in bin.pigg and texts.pigg. eg:clientmessages.bin in bin.pigg. but the client code dont suport other language,only english..

Back