Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BnS Server singleplayer experience

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, what is the state of game's play ability for a single player, will i face a roadblock somewhere ?

I guess i cannot do dungeons, i guess it wont even let me enter but is there a work around for that ? Like can you give yourself strong gear or something to be able to actually solo it ?

I havent played bns in a long time but i got the server running and playing the game and doing quests up till level 17 and its seems to run fine apart for a few lags.

Also i am running with 16 GB Ram total but the VM was assigned 10gb ram and disabled DungeonDeamon but it still maxes out my ram. I wanted to know what else i could disable that i dont need since I am playing solo that could help me free up some more ram.

Thanks.

Reaction score
You just need to run those and the the SpawnSrv 8gb should be fine for the vm.

Code:
RankingDaemon
AccountInventoryDaemon
CacheDaemon
CacheGate
PostOfficeDaemon
LobbyDaemon
CraftDaemon
MarketReaderDaemon
MarketReaderAgent
MarketDealerDaemon
MarketDealerAgent
ArenaLobby
AchievementDaemon
GameDaemon 
InfoGateDaemon
LobbyGate

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks ashlay, i've been running the server fine for days now with 8gb ram assigned (server on different computer) and so far have not found any issues with the gameplay, i've reached level 53 and and just reached silverfrost mountains in story quests. No bugs or lag so far very nice, pretty fluid gameplay.

Soloing dungeons is fun, remembering back in the days how I had a hard time towards the end and quit official BnS and now im god hahaha.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Doing some tests with this :wink:
I'm also playing alone and also without any internet connection...
Using this in Host-only.

altamash - BnS Server singleplayer experience - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doing some tests with this :wink:
I'm also playing alone and also without any internet connection...
Using this in Host-only.

altamash - BnS Server singleplayer experience - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you share your database plz i dont have a database to make the offline server :(

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!! I'm using a VM, if you want the files of the server,
check here

The database must be included.

these ones are for the 175 version Japanese i have these but i was looking for the 533, will the same ones work, for the quests, skills and etc??

Upvote 0
Back