Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blade and Soul VM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
VMWare ? Why would someone use this voluntarily ? :D:

Anyways, it works now. While importing the image on Virtualbox all you have to do is be sure that the correct OS Version is selected. Virtualbox tried to import as Windows 7 32 bit as default. After changing to 2008 64-bit it worked as it should.

:D hahaha good job

Anybody know what LAN and WAN IP to use for solo offline play?

oh God read the guide please...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:D hahaha good job

oh God read the guide please...

Oh, God, read my post please.

How nice of you to assume I didn't read the guide many times over before posting my question or even tried Google Translating the Chinese ReadMe text file. FYI nowhere in Ashley's guide did it say which LAN and WAN IPs are meant for solo offline play. She just said the following (note: I will exclude unrelated stuff regarding my post):

On this guide i will assume that you already have sql server and notepad++ installed.
Find: 10.10.66.88 replace to your local ip Ex:192.168.1.10.
addr = Gar, GarStage, 10.10.66.* replace to you local ip ex 192.168.1.*.
Find: 43.240.74.89 Replace with your wan IP.
Find: 10.10.66.88 replace with 127.0.0.1.

I can understand that I have to find my local IP (a simple Google Search can help with that) but you need to understand that not everybody is Network Configuration Terms savvy and can understand which is which. It doesn't help when Google Search always throws information related to OPENING the network connection to other people when you search for LAN and WAN IP for offline play. Not everybody knows which is the LAN IP and WAN IP to use that isn't going to cause them to accidentally open up their network to hacking online. Not everyone who goes to these forums are looking to set up a private server for others to play with, having all the know-how from the very start. Many of us just want to play alone in our man-caves and just know how to click and run .bat files and .exes, I know you understand that.

I at least understand that LAN IP seems to be the IPv4 address on my Ethernet connection, most probably the local IP the guide mentions a couple of times. But as you can see on the text quoted from the guide above, it doesn't say if it will work for an isolated offline play environment instead of opening the server to outside connections. It just says how to RUN the server. I don't even know where to start about getting my WAN IP. Some say there's a private one, some say a public one, or one from an ISP. I at least know that I probably don't have to open my ISP just to play offline.

I asked for what LAN and WAN IP that can be used to keep the server isolated on the same PC the client is going to run from (a.k.a. Offline Solo Play). The guide itself doesn't explicitly specify that as it's intended result from the point of view of an average user like me with little to no knowledge of server emulation. I merely asked for information that I assume can be used by anybody without having to deal with complicated network settings since you are basically connecting to a server run on the same PC which I don't know how to do and the guide doesn't really put in detailed explanations at all. It's a setup guide, I understand that. But it's far from complete with specifics for "dummies" like me.

The only source of information about running one's own server and client on the same PC that I have on hand comes from the oDo Re release on the BD section. And checking the network configuration files of that server and game release gives me just 127.0.0.1 and 0.0.0.0. Both of which I don't even know which is what for. Is the 0.0.0.0 the WAN IP? Does 127.0.0.1 stand for the LAN/local IP? But it's apparently called localhost. They're different, right? I have been to other threads using the same release but they put it as simple as "Your LAN/WAN IP". So again,

Anybody know what LAN and WAN IP to use for solo offline play? If you know where to find them do tell me. Because it seems I wasn't specific enough. :?:

"oh God read the guide please..."

You could've simply just helped by saying where to get them if you knew the answer but you just had to be smart. Seriously, people on the internet these days. :closedeyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, God, read my post please.

How nice of you to assume I didn't read the guide many times over before posting my question or even tried Google Translating the Chinese ReadMe text file. FYI nowhere in Ashley's guide did it say which LAN and WAN IPs are meant for solo offline play. She just said the following (note: I will exclude unrelated stuff regarding my post):

On this guide i will assume that you already have sql server and notepad++ installed.
Find: 10.10.66.88 replace to your local ip Ex:192.168.1.10.
addr = Gar, GarStage, 10.10.66.* replace to you local ip ex 192.168.1.*.
Find: 43.240.74.89 Replace with your wan IP.
Find: 10.10.66.88 replace with 127.0.0.1.

I can understand that I have to find my local IP (a simple Google Search can help with that) but you need to understand that not everybody is Network Configuration Terms savvy and can understand which is which. It doesn't help when Google Search always throws information related to OPENING the network connection to other people when you search for LAN and WAN IP for offline play. Not everybody knows which is the LAN IP and WAN IP to use that isn't going to cause them to accidentally open up their network to hacking online. Not everyone who goes to these forums are looking to set up a private server for others to play with, having all the know-how from the very start. Many of us just want to play alone in our man-caves and just know how to click and run .bat files and .exes, I know you understand that.

I at least understand that LAN IP seems to be the IPv4 address on my Ethernet connection, most probably the local IP the guide mentions a couple of times. But as you can see on the text quoted from the guide above, it doesn't say if it will work for an isolated offline play environment instead of opening the server to outside connections. It just says how to RUN the server. I don't even know where to start about getting my WAN IP. Some say there's a private one, some say a public one, or one from an ISP. I at least know that I probably don't have to open my ISP just to play offline.

I asked for what LAN and WAN IP that can be used to keep the server isolated on the same PC the client is going to run from (a.k.a. Offline Solo Play). The guide itself doesn't explicitly specify that as it's intended result from the point of view of an average user like me with little to no knowledge of server emulation. I merely asked for information that I assume can be used by anybody without having to deal with complicated network settings since you are basically connecting to a server run on the same PC which I don't know how to do and the guide doesn't really put in detailed explanations at all. It's a setup guide, I understand that. But it's far from complete with specifics for "dummies" like me.

The only source of information about running one's own server and client on the same PC that I have on hand comes from the oDo Re release on the BD section. And checking the network configuration files of that server and game release gives me just 127.0.0.1 and 0.0.0.0. Both of which I don't even know which is what for. Is the 0.0.0.0 the WAN IP? Does 127.0.0.1 stand for the LAN/local IP? But it's apparently called localhost. They're different, right? I have been to other threads using the same release but they put it as simple as "Your LAN/WAN IP". So again,

Anybody know what LAN and WAN IP to use for solo offline play? If you know where to find them do tell me. Because it seems I wasn't specific enough. :?:

"oh God read the guide please..."

You could've simply just helped by saying where to get them if you knew the answer but you just had to be smart. Seriously, people on the internet these days. :closedeyes:

I liked your message, that should be a reminder for people that not everyone have knowledge and they should be patient, especially in a release section.

Little network introduction:
WAN IP:
This is your public IP, the one of your router, accessible from the internet. If you decide to host a webserver on one of your computer, you'll need to configure your router to redirect the port 80 (http) or 443 (https) to the LAN IP (see below) of your computer.
If you decide to host Blade and Soul on your local computer for you only, you don't really care about the WAN IP.

LAN IP:
This is IP address assigned to every device connected to your router. It can be considered as an ID for identify the computer on the network. Only devices connected to the same router can interact to others using LAN IP. This is basically something like 192.168.x.x.
If you want to know you LAN IP, you can use 'ipconfig' in a command line and it will list all IP on the current computer.

Other things to know:
127.0.0.1 is your loopback address, only your computer can do things with it (this is common to every device and refer to the device itself).
0.0.0.0 is the broadcast address, that refer to ANY ip address available on your computer (if you have multiple network card for example).

Hope i've answered your question !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Since you can actually speak english, I feel pity for you, but at the same time I despise Localhosters.

FYI nowhere in Ashley's guide did it say which LAN and WAN IPs are meant for solo offline play.
The game is not designed to be played as solo, nor is the configuration of the servers.

but you need to understand that not everybody is Network Configuration Terms savvy and can understand which is which.

When you join ragezone, you are assummed that you already have the expertise knowledge of how network configruation works, especially in a MMOEXTRA territory, otherwise what are you doing here?

Not everyone who goes to these forums are looking to set up a private server for others to play with, having all the know-how from the very start. Many of us just want to play alone in our man-caves and just know how to click and run .bat files and .exes, I know you understand that

I actually don't understand it at all. I can't understand it and this is part of why I dislike localhosters. Why would you ever want to play single player in a MMO game? especially in a MMORPG, really? There are a lot of other single player games on steam that are much better and more fun then trying to get this game running. Why would you ever want to do this to yourself?

I don't even know where to start about getting my WAN IP. Some say there's a private one, some say a public one, or one from an ISP.

Your WAN IP is your public (wide) IP, that is the IP address that is publicly shown to other servers what you are.
Your LAN IP is your local IP, that is the IP address that is privately given to you, Technically you can have multiple private IPs in your computer per each network adapter, all that can be shown on ipconfig.

Since you want to configure it solo, by default your WAN IP is whatever IP is your default gateway.
by default, your LAN IP is 127.0.0.1 (localhost)
(Technically, 127.0.0.1 is not really a LAN, but it is the default name that's given as a loopback so that you can connect to, well, yourself.)
You can find your Default Gateway by using ipconfig.
LAN IP's home will always be 127.0.0.1, it is universal everywhere else.

The guide itself doesn't explicitly specify that as it's intended result from the point of view of an average user like me with little to no knowledge of server emulation.

If the average person equates to someone who has little to no experience in a MMO DEVELOPMENT forums, then something is really fucked here.

You could've simply just helped by saying where to get them if you knew the answer but you just had to be smart. Seriously, people on the internet these days.

One of the other reasons that I despise localhosters is due to the fact that they usually provide nothing in return. When they do this, it makes other people like myself and others to not help out anyone because what's the point? This is a MMO Development forums, it's intended purpose is to help guide others who are planning to host their servers, if they're stuck on a specific part where it's considered ungooglable, what solutions can be provided if they're getting attacked or if people are using gamebreaking hacks. That's something we should be discussing about here, but instead we got people complaining to attempt to run a MMORPG to play as a single player game, and once we do help them out, we never see them again.

The only valid reason to even do localhosting is to perform tests to the server for debugging or QA testing.

I apologize if I come off as an butt.
but stuff like this is mostly what's causing the state of MMOEXTRA, I hope you understand.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Luciole Flipend0 - Thank you for the informative replies. That is exactly what I was asking for.

Flipend0 - I appreciate you giving your opinion on us "Soloers". I will however just point out a few things and then stop with this conversation as it would derail further from the thread's topic.

First, some people just want to play a game they want to play. Without bothering with other people even if it is an MMOARPG or some other type of multiplayer game. You see, players like myself cannot choose how a game is designed, and neither is it bad for us to play something alone in our own convenience and solidarity. If somebody likes how a game plays like, they like the game. It doesn't really matter if it is meant to be a multiplayer game or not. Server Emulators or Self-run servers like these solve that issue for us.

One point I'd also like to make is that there are people like me who actually just want to test stuff out alone and offline in the same PC. As long as the game and server runs, the bugs and issues I can find are still valid finds which I can then present to other people doing the development. There is really no "ironclad rule" that says if you download a release here you must run your own public/private server online and have a bunch of strangers connect to it to find bugs with you. That is precisely why there are releases and forums like this. So people can go about testing stuff at their own convenience and in their own ways. To put it simply, this is why this forum and the things people do to the releases here is "free". This is also the reason why some of the more savvy developers here choose to "Sell" their works instead.

It is up to the prerogative of the person downloading something off the internet to decide what they want to do after they get what they want. It's the freedom of each individual to choose whether to actually report bugs here or just keep quiet after satisfying their curiosity, and it applies to everyone here. I'm pretty sure nobody signed off their freedom when they signed in on this forum.

You say that you despise "localhosters" because they provide nothing in return. Perhaps I have to remind you how the world of the internet works... Deciding to post something on the internet that other people can freely download and access, regardless of what that item is, means that you are decidedly aware of the consequences that action entails. If you wanted something back, you would have chosen a release method that can get you what you want "in exchange" in the first place. This falls under the "selling releases" thing I mentioned earlier. If you choose to put a file up for release and download with everybody who has access being free to download it, then that is yet another choice you have to live with. I can understand getting a sense of entitlement if you work on a project or pay for work on one, in a way, it's a kind of pride as a craftsman, but that value pretty much goes out the window if you choose to release something to the public free-of-charge. Some people will care, some will not. That is how reality and the world works. There is no law that states people can't download something given for free and just play with that after making it work. HOWEVER, there is also no law that states people who host games locally cannot find bugs in a released build and contribute by reporting that somewhere where savvy people can take a wrench at it. In fact, that is actually how most public QA and Development projects like these server emulators work most of the time. Because people can find different issues in each their own unique environments. At the very least, I myself have reported a few stuff on some emulated servers I've tried alone at home. I'm just not tech savvy so I keep to what I can run and can't run.

You said it is assumed everybody in these forums must have the expertise with regards to the field of Network and MMO game developments for them to be a member, but that is pretty much your biased POV and assumptions. These forums are free to access with anyone who is able to sign up for an account and follows the rules. There are no technical exams or licensure exam requirements to get into these forums, and any development project who knows what they are doing follow their own processes to hold memberships like on GitHub projects. There's a reason why we "filthy casuals" are in this forum and not a member of whatever private project is out there. Also, it is more appropriate to assume that when you go into a forum like this, you are an average person with an average level of knowledge and skill (reading and writing comprehension is the most basic). You join a forum to "learn" something that you couldn't find properly even after doing a Google Search, because people who actually have experience and skill might be more capable of teaching you. If people couldn't ask to learn something they do not know in these forums, these wouldn't be called "forums". If these forums could only be joined by being an "expert" instead of the average person, regardless if this is an MMO Development forum, it would be one f*cked up forum where said "experts" only come and assemble to one-up each other. Or a strict private membership-only one. How is one supposed to become an "expert" if one wasn't to start from nothing?

And one last thing, I can feel from your post that you have some kept feelings about the people of these forums. Something probably along the lines of "We program/develop these servers without getting paid or getting recognition for it, but these f*cks just download it for free, use it, then complain if they can't make it work because they know jack sh*t. People who don't work for it shouldn't have any of it at all." And I can tell you have some sort of emotional investment on all of this topic, especially since you mention "Causing the state of MMOEXTRA". But let me tell you something I've learned as a lurker since I first registered here in the forums, and from many other forums I've been to as well, in various languages even. Every forum that delves in developing private/emulated servers of popular games are pretty much like this. You have people just wanting to try out stuff, people wanting to just play, people who actually want to contribute, people who are truly interested in making stuff from scratch, people who just want to throw money at something they want, people who want to be famous for making something, and people who want to make money from said project.

To put it simply, it's different strokes for different folks. Based on what I've seen and read in these forums the whole time I've been a member here, that is just the way these forums go. In fact, it is even going towards the direction of people actually making progress, but wanting to monetize that progress, so there are far few public releases nowadays. People like me who aren't savvy can download public releases, try them out, say what works and doesn't, ask for help, but we will never be able to touch those paid for items as they are exactly intended to work that way. That is just how this entire thing works for all of us. If you don't want others touching your prized "development" you will save yourself more grief by keeping it private if you feel so entitled to do so to make yourself feel better. And it is exactly your right and freedom to do so. Unfortunately this time, you are talking to somebody who is on a public release thread who is only asking how to make something work in a way you have some personal bias against. Just so you know, this isn't a private-experts-only-membership MMO Development Forums. You are presently in:

[h=1]MMORPG Extra[/h] Find, release and get help for non listed MMORPG games here.

--And inside the:

[h=1]MMORPG Extra Releases[/h] Share your MMO releases for non listed games here.

It is okay to ask for help here. That is how the rules work. Now please excuse me. I have posted long enough, and will no longer go off-topic here out of respect for the thread. Thank you for the time and the help. Good luck.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay, I just can't seem to make the Client connect to the Server (or vice-versa).

Let me clarify the setup.

The Server is running on a Virtual Machine as it was provided on this post.

The Client is running on the PC the Virtual Machine is also being run on. (Client outside VM, Server inside VM)

VM Default Gateway = 192.168.254.254
VM Ipv4 = 192.168.254.110
VM Ipv4 subnet = 255.255.255.0
VM Network is set to "Bridged"

Client PC Gateway = same as VM
Client PC Ipv4 = 192.168.254.100

As per exact instructions, these are the following IPs used for configuration via Ashley's steps:

Step 4.1:
LobbyDB > GameWorldCluster table > WAN:172.16.0.15 > 192.168.254.254
LobbyDB > GameWorldCluster table > Local:10.0.0.85 > 192.168.254.110

Step 5.1:
D:\StServers\Bin\Config *.ini files > 10.0.0.85 > 192.168.254.110

Step 5.1.1:
D:\StServers\Bin\Config\network.ini > addr = Gar, GarStage, 10.10.66.* > 255.255.255.*

Step 5.4:
D:\service\ filter *.xml files > 172.16.0.15 > 192.168.254.254

Step 5.5:
D:\service\ filter *.xml files > 10.0.0.85 > 192.168.254.110

Step 8: Client
\contents\Local\GARENA\data\config.dat > Unpack > release.config2.xml

edit release.config2.xml
<option name="lobby-gate-address" value="192.168.254.254" /> <option name="np-address" value="192.168.254.254" />

Step 9: Shortcut
start Client.exe /LaunchByLauncher /LoginMode 2

NOTE: I have tried any combination of WAN and LAN + subnet (for 5.1.1) and I always seem to end up with a "Server is under maintenance" when trying to log in to the game.

I have tried setting LAN to VM Ipv4 = 192.168.254.110, Client PC Ipv4 = 192.168.254.100, and even 127.0.0.1
I have tried setting WAN to VM Default Gateway = 192.168.254.254 as it's the same for both VM and Client PC
I have tried setting subnet for Step 5.1.1 to VM Ipv4 subnet = 255.255.255.*, 192.168.254.*, 127.0.0.*, 255.0.0.*

Any combination has ended with "Server is under maintenance" as the error.
If anybody has any idea how to fix this please do tell me. The server seems to run properly and apps-state are all fine, the client just can't seem to connect to it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
hey...

ill tell u what i did to make it work on lan

192.168.254.110 = Server IP
192.168.254.0 = subnet
255.255.255.0 = network mask

What i did to make it work on lan was change every single ip of *.xml to the server IP address ex

Archgeus - Blade and Soul VM - RaGEZONE Forums

also dont forget to change this line to 0.0.0.0/0 is the step 6

finally dont forget to turn off your firewall or add 6600, 10100, 10900, 10241, 12100, 12900 ports as custom rules in/out

Sorry for my terrible english, but hope it works to you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro can i know, how much RAM to running this server ?
i am just have 8GB Ram and 2GB VGA NVIDIA Proc i5

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this.Can i ask which LAN & WAN IP to replace, my connection or VM connection ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey...

ill tell u what i did to make it work on lan

192.168.254.110 = Server IP
192.168.254.0 = subnet
255.255.255.0 = network mask

What i did to make it work on lan was change every single ip of *.xml to the server IP address ex

also dont forget to change this line to 0.0.0.0/0 is the step 6

finally dont forget to turn off your firewall or add 6600, 10100, 10900, 10241, 12100, 12900 ports as custom rules in/out

Sorry for my terrible english, but hope it works to you

Thank you! This has fixed my problem and the client and server can now communicate. The game has some stutter but that's just the PC not having enough RAM I assume.

On a different matter though,

Do you know the GM commands?
Do you know how to add GM accounts?
Or at the very least, do you know how to increase the character creation slots for new characters?

I would like to test several things but the test account is limited to 2 characters and I can't seem to find a post that shows how GM commands work and how to add accounts and character slots.

Reaction score
Thank you! This has fixed my problem and the client and server can now communicate. The game has some stutter but that's just the PC not having enough RAM I assume.

On a different matter though,

Do you know the GM commands?
Do you know how to add GM accounts?
Or at the very least, do you know how to increase the character creation slots for new characters?

I would like to test several things but the test account is limited to 2 characters and I can't seem to find a post that shows how GM commands work and how to add accounts and character slots.

Dont worry :), take in mind if u have the idea of genuinely playing solo, then there's no need to start the "DungeonDaemon01", that will save you some RAM

Till now idk if there's a way to use gm, because of what i heard we need a special client for that, that we dont have

For increase the amount of characters per account go to LobbyDaemon and edit lobbyd.config.xml, search for <option name='max-slot-count' value='6'/> and set it to 10. (If you are using my premade vm, i already set that value)

That's for server side

For client go to you game folder at \contents\Local\GARENA\data and edit system.config2.xml, search for <option name="lobby-expand-slot-max-count" value="6" /> and set it to 10 too

Hope this help!

Soon will post the guide for create an account.

:dancemental:

**oops almost forgot, this guide only will help you to increase the max character slots that an account could have, but for add more character slots to you account u need to purchase an character slot voucher through hongmoon store

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
**oops almost forgot, this guide only will help you to increase the max character slots that an account could have, but for add more character slots to you account u need to purchase an character slot voucher through hongmoon store

Thank you. Yes, I'm presently using your premade vm for testing.

If I have to buy character slot voucher on hongmoon store, wouldn't that need Premium Currency? Do we even have a way to add the currency needed to buy stuff from the Hongmoon Store? I mean, since we don't have a GM account/tool.

Also, just so I know what I'm doing, what exactly does "DungeonDaemon01" do? What happens if this is not run?

Reaction score
Thank you. Yes, I'm presently using your premade vm for testing.

If I have to buy character slot voucher on hongmoon store, wouldn't that need Premium Currency? Do we even have a way to add the currency needed to buy stuff from the Hongmoon Store? I mean, since we don't have a GM account/tool.

Also, just so I know what I'm doing, what exactly does "DungeonDaemon01" do? What happens if this is not run?

The GM "Tool" is for now the appservice, you can do a lot of things like send items, create characters, change passwords, send ncoins etc..

If u dont run "DungeonDaemon01" the cross server dungeon and arena will not work

now, how to create an account, its really simple, just follow this few steps,

1. Go to
2. Then go to AuthSrv and to Test tab.

Now fill that form in "create account" and try to replicate the form like this img. Replace username with ur desired username, password and then clic to submit and gtg, also it will create an UserID

At this point your account is ready, now ill explain to you how to add virtual currency for the hongmoon store

3.Go to VirtualCurrencySrv then Test tab

And try to replicate this img too

Remember to change the UserID with the one that AuthSrv gave to you, if u forgot to take note, dont worry, u can get it from the database PlatformAcctDb > Users > UserId

Put an date superior than today and clic on send, thats all

Hope this mini guide helps to you and everyone else

Cheers.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, this is indeed VERY helpful. I suggest pinning your tutorial posts to the first post you made (if this is possible. Don't really know how post management works in here). I'll try these out once I get the time. Just passing by to say thanks a lot!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't add currency. It keeps saying 'error on page' in the bottom left corner of the browser. Any ideas what's causing it? :(Also does anyone know if I can change the exp rates? The quests give way too much exp.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Really? I guess I'll try it tomorrow. Thanks!!Still tho, if anyone knows how to adjust the rates please share it with the rest of us.Edit: Yup, it works with Chrome.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@argeus99 Hey, I'm just passing by. Really busy lately but I got in some tests for about an hour earlier. The method you gave for adding accounts and Hongmoon Coins worked just fine. I do have some further questions though.

1. How do we add the rest of the other currencies like the Naryu Gold Coins, Zen Beans, Battle Points (got from doing arena), and the other premium currencies in the game?

2. How do we give an account Premium Membership subscription? If I recall correctly, having premium gives extra storage space among other bonuses to players like fancy graphics when running and bonus Exp and faster craft times.

3. Are some clothing available on the Wardrobe (F2 then Hongmoon Store clothing tab) missing on the stuff for sale at the Hongmoon Store? I can't seem to find that one outfit that looks like a pink ribbed sweater on the Hong store but I can preview it just fine on the Wardrobe. I don't know the name because it's not named there. (using English translations provided here). However, this is what it is on the BnS wiki:
Are we able to add these items to the inventory via a different way?

4. The chat commands for emotes like /Sit do not work because they need to be typed in Thai characters. Is there a way to make it so chat commands work in English?

Please do note I have tried figuring these out myself. I've scoured the databases and tested via trial and error but I cannot seem to find any good answers. If you know anything, please do enlighten me. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dont worry :), take in mind if u have the idea of genuinely playing solo, then there's no need to start the "DungeonDaemon01", that will save you some RAMTill now idk if there's a way to use gm, because of what i heard we need a special client for that, that we dont haveFor increase the amount of characters per account go to LobbyDaemon and edit lobbyd.config.xml, search for and set it to 10. (If you are using my premade vm, i already set that value)
That's for server sideFor client go to you game folder at \contents\Local\GARENA\data and edit system.config2.xml, search for and set it to 10 too
Hope this help!Soon will post the guide for create an account.:dancemental:**oops almost forgot, this guide only will help you to increase the max character slots that an account could have, but for add more character slots to you account u need to purchase an character slot voucher through hongmoon store
im not start DungeonDaemon01 Really save ram nice.But I can't start the game from the character page. Do you have a solution ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back