Blade and Soul VM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16
    ^_^ ashlay is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    656Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul VM

    Blade and Soul VM

  2. #17
    Member jorgexxx1978 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    54Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul VM

    can you help me please i have this error
    https://ibb.co/VWPTqT8

  3. #18
    Registered jorgegamerxx is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    15Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul VM

    I tried everything and I could not make your server work, it gives red error when I activate each service, it can help me

  4. #19
    Newbie sandsnow88 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

    thumbs up Re: Blade and Soul VM

    Great share two thumbs up ! thank you very much game works well! would appreciate some tips on making a user and GM account can't seem to figure the location in mssql,

  5. #20
    Registered kamikaze00007 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    20Posts
    Sorry to be asking this, but does anybody have a working server+client package (in English) that isn't a Virtual Machine? A just download and play solo offline package kinda like that oDo release for Black Desert some time ago.

    Note: Sorry if I'm mistaking some things. I'm not technically savvy. I assume this is a Virtual Machine that includes simulating an OS and all that stuff along with the game?

    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    Anybody know what LAN and WAN IP to use for solo offline play?
    Last edited by PyroSamurai; 18-01-21 at 01:12 AM. Reason: multi-post

  6. #21
    dev gunse is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2009 Join Date
    IndonesiaLocation
    476Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul VM

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorno View Post
    VMWare ? Why would someone use this voluntarily ?

    Anyways, it works now. While importing the image on Virtualbox all you have to do is be sure that the correct OS Version is selected. Virtualbox tried to import as Windows 7 32 bit as default. After changing to 2008 64-bit it worked as it should.
    :D hahaha good job

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze00007 View Post
    Anybody know what LAN and WAN IP to use for solo offline play?
    oh God read the guide please...
    No MoRe No LeSs

  7. #22
    Registered kamikaze00007 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    20Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul VM

    Quote Originally Posted by gunse View Post
    :D hahaha good job

    - - - Updated - - -



    oh God read the guide please...

    Oh, God, read my post please.

    Spoiler:

    How nice of you to assume I didn't read the guide many times over before posting my question or even tried Google Translating the Chinese ReadMe text file. FYI nowhere in Ashley's guide did it say which LAN and WAN IPs are meant for solo offline play. She just said the following (note: I will exclude unrelated stuff regarding my post):


    On this guide i will assume that you already have sql server and notepad++ installed.
    Find: 10.10.66.88 replace to your local ip Ex:192.168.1.10.
    addr = Gar, GarStage, 10.10.66.* replace to you local ip ex 192.168.1.*.
    Find: 43.240.74.89 Replace with your wan IP.
    Find: 10.10.66.88 replace with 127.0.0.1.


    I can understand that I have to find my local IP (a simple Google Search can help with that) but you need to understand that not everybody is Network Configuration Terms savvy and can understand which is which. It doesn't help when Google Search always throws information related to OPENING the network connection to other people when you search for LAN and WAN IP for offline play. Not everybody knows which is the LAN IP and WAN IP to use that isn't going to cause them to accidentally open up their network to hacking online. Not everyone who goes to these forums are looking to set up a private server for others to play with, having all the know-how from the very start. Many of us just want to play alone in our man-caves and just know how to click and run .bat files and .exes, I know you understand that.

    I at least understand that LAN IP seems to be the IPv4 address on my Ethernet connection, most probably the local IP the guide mentions a couple of times. But as you can see on the text quoted from the guide above, it doesn't say if it will work for an isolated offline play environment instead of opening the server to outside connections. It just says how to RUN the server. I don't even know where to start about getting my WAN IP. Some say there's a private one, some say a public one, or one from an ISP. I at least know that I probably don't have to open my ISP just to play offline.

    I asked for what LAN and WAN IP that can be used to keep the server isolated on the same PC the client is going to run from (a.k.a. Offline Solo Play). The guide itself doesn't explicitly specify that as it's intended result from the point of view of an average user like me with little to no knowledge of server emulation. I merely asked for information that I assume can be used by anybody without having to deal with complicated network settings since you are basically connecting to a server run on the same PC which I don't know how to do and the guide doesn't really put in detailed explanations at all. It's a setup guide, I understand that. But it's far from complete with specifics for "dummies" like me.

    The only source of information about running one's own server and client on the same PC that I have on hand comes from the oDo Re release on the BD section. And checking the network configuration files of that server and game release gives me just 127.0.0.1 and 0.0.0.0. Both of which I don't even know which is what for. Is the 0.0.0.0 the WAN IP? Does 127.0.0.1 stand for the LAN/local IP? But it's apparently called localhost. They're different, right? I have been to other threads using the same release but they put it as simple as "Your LAN/WAN IP". So again,

    Anybody know what LAN and WAN IP to use for solo offline play? If you know where to find them do tell me. Because it seems I wasn't specific enough.


    "oh God read the guide please..."

    You could've simply just helped by saying where to get them if you knew the answer but you just had to be smart. Seriously, people on the internet these days.
    Last edited by PyroSamurai; 18-01-21 at 01:18 AM. Reason: for the benefit of those uninterested in local play, spoiler tags

  8. #23
    SkullCrasher Neliel Tu is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,162Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul VM

    using that vm , gameserver show cached autorize this gamed

  9. #24
    Member Luciole is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    上海-ShanghaiLocation
    93Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul VM

    Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze00007 View Post
    Oh, God, read my post please.

    How nice of you to assume I didn't read the guide many times over before posting my question or even tried Google Translating the Chinese ReadMe text file. FYI nowhere in Ashley's guide did it say which LAN and WAN IPs are meant for solo offline play. She just said the following (note: I will exclude unrelated stuff regarding my post):


    On this guide i will assume that you already have sql server and notepad++ installed.
    Find: 10.10.66.88 replace to your local ip Ex:192.168.1.10.
    addr = Gar, GarStage, 10.10.66.* replace to you local ip ex 192.168.1.*.
    Find: 43.240.74.89 Replace with your wan IP.
    Find: 10.10.66.88 replace with 127.0.0.1.


    I can understand that I have to find my local IP (a simple Google Search can help with that) but you need to understand that not everybody is Network Configuration Terms savvy and can understand which is which. It doesn't help when Google Search always throws information related to OPENING the network connection to other people when you search for LAN and WAN IP for offline play. Not everybody knows which is the LAN IP and WAN IP to use that isn't going to cause them to accidentally open up their network to hacking online. Not everyone who goes to these forums are looking to set up a private server for others to play with, having all the know-how from the very start. Many of us just want to play alone in our man-caves and just know how to click and run .bat files and .exes, I know you understand that.

    I at least understand that LAN IP seems to be the IPv4 address on my Ethernet connection, most probably the local IP the guide mentions a couple of times. But as you can see on the text quoted from the guide above, it doesn't say if it will work for an isolated offline play environment instead of opening the server to outside connections. It just says how to RUN the server. I don't even know where to start about getting my WAN IP. Some say there's a private one, some say a public one, or one from an ISP. I at least know that I probably don't have to open my ISP just to play offline.

    I asked for what LAN and WAN IP that can be used to keep the server isolated on the same PC the client is going to run from (a.k.a. Offline Solo Play). The guide itself doesn't explicitly specify that as it's intended result from the point of view of an average user like me with little to no knowledge of server emulation. I merely asked for information that I assume can be used by anybody without having to deal with complicated network settings since you are basically connecting to a server run on the same PC which I don't know how to do and the guide doesn't really put in detailed explanations at all. It's a setup guide, I understand that. But it's far from complete with specifics for "dummies" like me.

    The only source of information about running one's own server and client on the same PC that I have on hand comes from the oDo Re release on the BD section. And checking the network configuration files of that server and game release gives me just 127.0.0.1 and 0.0.0.0. Both of which I don't even know which is what for. Is the 0.0.0.0 the WAN IP? Does 127.0.0.1 stand for the LAN/local IP? But it's apparently called localhost. They're different, right? I have been to other threads using the same release but they put it as simple as "Your LAN/WAN IP". So again,

    Anybody know what LAN and WAN IP to use for solo offline play? If you know where to find them do tell me. Because it seems I wasn't specific enough.


    "oh God read the guide please..."

    You could've simply just helped by saying where to get them if you knew the answer but you just had to be smart. Seriously, people on the internet these days.
    I liked your message, that should be a reminder for people that not everyone have knowledge and they should be patient, especially in a release section.

    Little network introduction:
    WAN IP:
    This is your public IP, the one of your router, accessible from the internet. If you decide to host a webserver on one of your computer, you'll need to configure your router to redirect the port 80 (http) or 443 (https) to the LAN IP (see below) of your computer.
    If you decide to host Blade and Soul on your local computer for you only, you don't really care about the WAN IP.

    LAN IP:
    This is IP address assigned to every device connected to your router. It can be considered as an ID for identify the computer on the network. Only devices connected to the same router can interact to others using LAN IP. This is basically something like 192.168.x.x.
    If you want to know you LAN IP, you can use 'ipconfig' in a command line and it will list all IP on the current computer.

    Other things to know:
    127.0.0.1 is your loopback address, only your computer can do things with it (this is common to every device and refer to the device itself).
    0.0.0.0 is the broadcast address, that refer to ANY ip address available on your computer (if you have multiple network card for example).

    Hope i've answered your question !
    Last edited by PyroSamurai; 18-01-21 at 01:19 AM. Reason: for the benefit of those uninterested in local play, spoiler tags

  10. #25
    Ultimate Member Flipend0 is online now
    MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    157Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul VM

    Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze00007 View Post
    -snip-
    Since you can actually speak english, I feel pity for you, but at the same time I despise Localhosters.

    FYI nowhere in Ashley's guide did it say which LAN and WAN IPs are meant for solo offline play.
    The game is not designed to be played as solo, nor is the configuration of the servers.

    but you need to understand that not everybody is Network Configuration Terms savvy and can understand which is which.
    When you join ragezone, you are assummed that you already have the expertise knowledge of how network configruation works, especially in a MMOEXTRA territory, otherwise what are you doing here?

    Not everyone who goes to these forums are looking to set up a private server for others to play with, having all the know-how from the very start. Many of us just want to play alone in our man-caves and just know how to click and run .bat files and .exes, I know you understand that
    I actually don't understand it at all. I can't understand it and this is part of why I dislike localhosters. Why would you ever want to play single player in a MMO game? especially in a MMORPG, really? There are a lot of other single player games on steam that are much better and more fun then trying to get this game running. Why would you ever want to do this to yourself?


    I don't even know where to start about getting my WAN IP. Some say there's a private one, some say a public one, or one from an ISP.
    Your WAN IP is your public (wide) IP, that is the IP address that is publicly shown to other servers what you are.
    Your LAN IP is your local IP, that is the IP address that is privately given to you, Technically you can have multiple private IPs in your computer per each network adapter, all that can be shown on ipconfig.

    Since you want to configure it solo, by default your WAN IP is whatever IP is your default gateway.
    by default, your LAN IP is 127.0.0.1 (localhost)
    (Technically, 127.0.0.1 is not really a LAN, but it is the default name that's given as a loopback so that you can connect to, well, yourself.)
    You can find your Default Gateway by using ipconfig.
    LAN IP's home will always be 127.0.0.1, it is universal everywhere else.

    The guide itself doesn't explicitly specify that as it's intended result from the point of view of an average user like me with little to no knowledge of server emulation.
    If the average person equates to someone who has little to no experience in a MMO DEVELOPMENT forums, then something is really fucked here.

    You could've simply just helped by saying where to get them if you knew the answer but you just had to be smart. Seriously, people on the internet these days.
    One of the other reasons that I despise localhosters is due to the fact that they usually provide nothing in return. When they do this, it makes other people like myself and others to not help out anyone because what's the point? This is a MMO Development forums, it's intended purpose is to help guide others who are planning to host their servers, if they're stuck on a specific part where it's considered ungooglable, what solutions can be provided if they're getting attacked or if people are using gamebreaking hacks. That's something we should be discussing about here, but instead we got people complaining to attempt to run a MMORPG to play as a single player game, and once we do help them out, we never see them again.

    The only valid reason to even do localhosting is to perform tests to the server for debugging or QA testing.

    I apologize if I come off as an ass.
    but stuff like this is mostly what's causing the state of MMOEXTRA, I hope you understand.
    Last edited by PyroSamurai; 18-01-21 at 01:20 AM. Reason: for the benefit of those uninterested in local play, spoiler tags
    Passionate x86 Reverse Engineer for Cute Anime MMO games only.
    The only person in MMOExtra with a brain.
    Current Projects : MabiPro, Awakened Dungeon Fighter,
    Audition Galaxy (WIP), SW (WIP)

  11. #26
    Registered kamikaze00007 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    20Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul VM

    @Luciole @Flipend0 - Thank you for the informative replies. That is exactly what I was asking for.

    Spoiler:

    @Flipend0 - I appreciate you giving your opinion on us "Soloers". I will however just point out a few things and then stop with this conversation as it would derail further from the thread's topic.

    First, some people just want to play a game they want to play. Without bothering with other people even if it is an MMOARPG or some other type of multiplayer game. You see, players like myself cannot choose how a game is designed, and neither is it bad for us to play something alone in our own convenience and solidarity. If somebody likes how a game plays like, they like the game. It doesn't really matter if it is meant to be a multiplayer game or not. Server Emulators or Self-run servers like these solve that issue for us.

    One point I'd also like to make is that there are people like me who actually just want to test stuff out alone and offline in the same PC. As long as the game and server runs, the bugs and issues I can find are still valid finds which I can then present to other people doing the development. There is really no "ironclad rule" that says if you download a release here you must run your own public/private server online and have a bunch of strangers connect to it to find bugs with you. That is precisely why there are releases and forums like this. So people can go about testing stuff at their own convenience and in their own ways. To put it simply, this is why this forum and the things people do to the releases here is "free". This is also the reason why some of the more savvy developers here choose to "Sell" their works instead.

    It is up to the prerogative of the person downloading something off the internet to decide what they want to do after they get what they want. It's the freedom of each individual to choose whether to actually report bugs here or just keep quiet after satisfying their curiosity, and it applies to everyone here. I'm pretty sure nobody signed off their freedom when they signed in on this forum.

    You say that you despise "localhosters" because they provide nothing in return. Perhaps I have to remind you how the world of the internet works... Deciding to post something on the internet that other people can freely download and access, regardless of what that item is, means that you are decidedly aware of the consequences that action entails. If you wanted something back, you would have chosen a release method that can get you what you want "in exchange" in the first place. This falls under the "selling releases" thing I mentioned earlier. If you choose to put a file up for release and download with everybody who has access being free to download it, then that is yet another choice you have to live with. I can understand getting a sense of entitlement if you work on a project or pay for work on one, in a way, it's a kind of pride as a craftsman, but that value pretty much goes out the window if you choose to release something to the public free-of-charge. Some people will care, some will not. That is how reality and the world works. There is no law that states people can't download something given for free and just play with that after making it work. HOWEVER, there is also no law that states people who host games locally cannot find bugs in a released build and contribute by reporting that somewhere where savvy people can take a wrench at it. In fact, that is actually how most public QA and Development projects like these server emulators work most of the time. Because people can find different issues in each their own unique environments. At the very least, I myself have reported a few stuff on some emulated servers I've tried alone at home. I'm just not tech savvy so I keep to what I can run and can't run.

    You said it is assumed everybody in these forums must have the expertise with regards to the field of Network and MMO game developments for them to be a member, but that is pretty much your biased POV and assumptions. These forums are free to access with anyone who is able to sign up for an account and follows the rules. There are no technical exams or licensure exam requirements to get into these forums, and any development project who knows what they are doing follow their own processes to hold memberships like on GitHub projects. There's a reason why we "filthy casuals" are in this forum and not a member of whatever private project is out there. Also, it is more appropriate to assume that when you go into a forum like this, you are an average person with an average level of knowledge and skill (reading and writing comprehension is the most basic). You join a forum to "learn" something that you couldn't find properly even after doing a Google Search, because people who actually have experience and skill might be more capable of teaching you. If people couldn't ask to learn something they do not know in these forums, these wouldn't be called "forums". If these forums could only be joined by being an "expert" instead of the average person, regardless if this is an MMO Development forum, it would be one f*cked up forum where said "experts" only come and assemble to one-up each other. Or a strict private membership-only one. How is one supposed to become an "expert" if one wasn't to start from nothing?

    And one last thing, I can feel from your post that you have some kept feelings about the people of these forums. Something probably along the lines of "We program/develop these servers without getting paid or getting recognition for it, but these f*cks just download it for free, use it, then complain if they can't make it work because they know jack sh*t. People who don't work for it shouldn't have any of it at all." And I can tell you have some sort of emotional investment on all of this topic, especially since you mention "Causing the state of MMOEXTRA". But let me tell you something I've learned as a lurker since I first registered here in the forums, and from many other forums I've been to as well, in various languages even. Every forum that delves in developing private/emulated servers of popular games are pretty much like this. You have people just wanting to try out stuff, people wanting to just play, people who actually want to contribute, people who are truly interested in making stuff from scratch, people who just want to throw money at something they want, people who want to be famous for making something, and people who want to make money from said project.

    To put it simply, it's different strokes for different folks. Based on what I've seen and read in these forums the whole time I've been a member here, that is just the way these forums go. In fact, it is even going towards the direction of people actually making progress, but wanting to monetize that progress, so there are far few public releases nowadays. People like me who aren't savvy can download public releases, try them out, say what works and doesn't, ask for help, but we will never be able to touch those paid for items as they are exactly intended to work that way. That is just how this entire thing works for all of us. If you don't want others touching your prized "development" you will save yourself more grief by keeping it private if you feel so entitled to do so to make yourself feel better. And it is exactly your right and freedom to do so. Unfortunately this time, you are talking to somebody who is on a public release thread who is only asking how to make something work in a way you have some personal bias against. Just so you know, this isn't a private-experts-only-membership MMO Development Forums. You are presently in:

    MMORPG Extra

    Find, release and get help for non listed MMORPG games here.

    --And inside the:

    MMORPG Extra Releases

    Share your MMO releases for non listed games here.





    It is okay to ask for help here. That is how the rules work. Now please excuse me. I have posted long enough, and will no longer go off-topic here out of respect for the thread. Thank you for the time and the help. Good luck.
    Last edited by PyroSamurai; 18-01-21 at 01:21 AM. Reason: for the benefit of those uninterested in local play, spoiler tags

  12. #27
    Registered kamikaze00007 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    20Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul VM

    Okay, I just can't seem to make the Client connect to the Server (or vice-versa).

    Let me clarify the setup.

    The Server is running on a Virtual Machine as it was provided on this post.

    The Client is running on the PC the Virtual Machine is also being run on. (Client outside VM, Server inside VM)

    VM Default Gateway = 192.168.254.254
    VM Ipv4 = 192.168.254.110
    VM Ipv4 subnet = 255.255.255.0
    VM Network is set to "Bridged"

    Client PC Gateway = same as VM
    Client PC Ipv4 = 192.168.254.100


    As per exact instructions, these are the following IPs used for configuration via Ashley's steps:

    Step 4.1:
    LobbyDB > GameWorldCluster table > WAN:172.16.0.15 > 192.168.254.254
    LobbyDB > GameWorldCluster table > Local:10.0.0.85 > 192.168.254.110

    Step 5.1:
    D:\StServers\Bin\Config *.ini files > 10.0.0.85 > 192.168.254.110

    Step 5.1.1:
    D:\StServers\Bin\Config\network.ini > addr = Gar, GarStage, 10.10.66.* > 255.255.255.*

    Step 5.4:
    D:\service\ filter *.xml files > 172.16.0.15 > 192.168.254.254

    Step 5.5:
    D:\service\ filter *.xml files > 10.0.0.85 > 192.168.254.110

    Step 8: Client
    \contents\Local\GARENA\data\config.dat > Unpack > release.config2.xml

    edit release.config2.xml
    <option name="lobby-gate-address" value="192.168.254.254" /> <option name="np-address" value="192.168.254.254" />

    Step 9: Shortcut
    start Client.exe /LaunchByLauncher /LoginMode 2


    NOTE: I have tried any combination of WAN and LAN + subnet (for 5.1.1) and I always seem to end up with a "Server is under maintenance" when trying to log in to the game.

    I have tried setting LAN to VM Ipv4 = 192.168.254.110, Client PC Ipv4 = 192.168.254.100, and even 127.0.0.1
    I have tried setting WAN to VM Default Gateway = 192.168.254.254 as it's the same for both VM and Client PC
    I have tried setting subnet for Step 5.1.1 to VM Ipv4 subnet = 255.255.255.*, 192.168.254.*, 127.0.0.*, 255.0.0.*

    Any combination has ended with "Server is under maintenance" as the error.
    If anybody has any idea how to fix this please do tell me. The server seems to run properly and apps-state are all fine, the client just can't seem to connect to it.
    Last edited by kamikaze00007; 23-08-20 at 02:14 AM.

  13. #28
    Hardcore Member argeus99 is online now
    MemberRank
    Mar 2019 Join Date
    ColombiaLocation
    125Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul VM

    hey...

    ill tell u what i did to make it work on lan

    192.168.254.110 = Server IP
    192.168.254.0 = subnet
    255.255.255.0 = network mask

    What i did to make it work on lan was change every single ip of *.xml to the server IP address ex







    also dont forget to change this line to 0.0.0.0/0 is the step 6



    finally dont forget to turn off your firewall or add 6600, 10100, 10900, 10241, 12100, 12900 ports as custom rules in/out

    Sorry for my terrible english, but hope it works to you

  14. #29
    Hardcore Member Adi Diplong is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    Country +62Location
    137Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul VM

    Bro can i know, how much RAM to running this server ?
    i am just have 8GB Ram and 2GB VGA NVIDIA Proc i5

  15. #30
    Registered darrponeus is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    8Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul VM

    Hi, I'm new to this.Can i ask which LAN & WAN IP to replace, my connection or VM connection ?



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement