Blade and Soul VM
    Quote Originally Posted by argeus99 View Post
    Spoiler:
    hey...

ill tell u what i did to make it work on lan

192.168.254.110 = Server IP
    192.168.254.0 = subnet
    255.255.255.0 = network mask

What i did to make it work on lan was change every single ip of *.xml to the server IP address ex

also dont forget to change this line to 0.0.0.0/0 is the step 6

finally dont forget to turn off your firewall or add 6600, 10100, 10900, 10241, 12100, 12900 ports as custom rules in/out

Sorry for my terrible english, but hope it works to you
    Thank you! This has fixed my problem and the client and server can now communicate. The game has some stutter but that's just the PC not having enough RAM I assume.

On a different matter though,

Do you know the GM commands?
    Do you know how to add GM accounts?
    Or at the very least, do you know how to increase the character creation slots for new characters?

I would like to test several things but the test account is limited to 2 characters and I can't seem to find a post that shows how GM commands work and how to add accounts and character slots.

MemberRank
    Mar 2019 Join Date
    ColombiaLocation
    125Posts

Re: Blade and Soul VM

Thank you! This has fixed my problem and the client and server can now communicate. The game has some stutter but that's just the PC not having enough RAM I assume.

On a different matter though,

Do you know the GM commands?
    Do you know how to add GM accounts?
    Or at the very least, do you know how to increase the character creation slots for new characters?

I would like to test several things but the test account is limited to 2 characters and I can't seem to find a post that shows how GM commands work and how to add accounts and character slots.
    Dont worry :), take in mind if u have the idea of genuinely playing solo, then there's no need to start the "DungeonDaemon01", that will save you some RAM

Till now idk if there's a way to use gm, because of what i heard we need a special client for that, that we dont have

For increase the amount of characters per account go to LobbyDaemon and edit lobbyd.config.xml, search for <option name='max-slot-count' value='6'/> and set it to 10. (If you are using my premade vm, i already set that value)

That's for server side

For client go to you game folder at \contents\Local\GARENA\data and edit system.config2.xml, search for <option name="lobby-expand-slot-max-count" value="6" /> and set it to 10 too

Hope this help!

Soon will post the guide for create an account.

**oops almost forgot, this guide only will help you to increase the max character slots that an account could have, but for add more character slots to you account u need to purchase an character slot voucher through hongmoon store
    Last edited by argeus99; 23-08-20 at 06:52 PM.

MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    20Posts

**oops almost forgot, this guide only will help you to increase the max character slots that an account could have, but for add more character slots to you account u need to purchase an character slot voucher through hongmoon store
    Thank you. Yes, I'm presently using your premade vm for testing.

If I have to buy character slot voucher on hongmoon store, wouldn't that need Premium Currency? Do we even have a way to add the currency needed to buy stuff from the Hongmoon Store? I mean, since we don't have a GM account/tool.

Also, just so I know what I'm doing, what exactly does "DungeonDaemon01" do? What happens if this is not run?

MemberRank
    Mar 2019 Join Date
    ColombiaLocation
    125Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze00007 View Post
    Thank you. Yes, I'm presently using your premade vm for testing.

If I have to buy character slot voucher on hongmoon store, wouldn't that need Premium Currency? Do we even have a way to add the currency needed to buy stuff from the Hongmoon Store? I mean, since we don't have a GM account/tool.

Also, just so I know what I'm doing, what exactly does "DungeonDaemon01" do? What happens if this is not run?
    The GM "Tool" is for now the appservice, you can do a lot of things like send items, create characters, change passwords, send ncoins etc..

If u dont run "DungeonDaemon01" the cross server dungeon and arena will not work

now, how to create an account, its really simple, just follow this few steps,

1. Go to http://127.0.0.1:6605/apps-state
    2. Then go to AuthSrv and to Test tab.

Now fill that form in "create account" and try to replicate the form like this img. Replace username with ur desired username, password and then clic to submit and gtg, also it will create an UserID

At this point your account is ready, now ill explain to you how to add virtual currency for the hongmoon store

3.Go to VirtualCurrencySrv then Test tab

And try to replicate this img too

Remember to change the UserID with the one that AuthSrv gave to you, if u forgot to take note, dont worry, u can get it from the database PlatformAcctDb > Users > UserId

Put an date superior than today and clic on send, thats all

Hope this mini guide helps to you and everyone else

Cheers.

MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    20Posts

Yes, this is indeed VERY helpful. I suggest pinning your tutorial posts to the first post you made (if this is possible. Don't really know how post management works in here). I'll try these out once I get the time. Just passing by to say thanks a lot!

MemberRank
    Oct 2019 Join Date
    26Posts

I can't add currency. It keeps saying 'error on page' in the bottom left corner of the browser. Any ideas what's causing it? :(Also does anyone know if I can change the exp rates? The quests give way too much exp.
    Last edited by pen15; 25-08-20 at 09:31 PM.

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    15Posts

you must update the internet browser to chrome

MemberRank
    Oct 2019 Join Date
    26Posts

Really? I guess I'll try it tomorrow. Thanks!!Still tho, if anyone knows how to adjust the rates please share it with the rest of us.Edit: Yup, it works with Chrome.
    Last edited by pen15; 26-08-20 at 07:33 PM.

MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    20Posts

@argeus99 Hey, I'm just passing by. Really busy lately but I got in some tests for about an hour earlier. The method you gave for adding accounts and Hongmoon Coins worked just fine. I do have some further questions though.

1. How do we add the rest of the other currencies like the Naryu Gold Coins, Zen Beans, Battle Points (got from doing arena), and the other premium currencies in the game?

2. How do we give an account Premium Membership subscription? If I recall correctly, having premium gives extra storage space among other bonuses to players like fancy graphics when running and bonus Exp and faster craft times.

3. Are some clothing available on the Wardrobe (F2 then Hongmoon Store clothing tab) missing on the stuff for sale at the Hongmoon Store? I can't seem to find that one outfit that looks like a pink ribbed sweater on the Hong store but I can preview it just fine on the Wardrobe. I don't know the name because it's not named there. (using English translations provided here). However, this is what it is on the BnS wiki:
    https://bladeandsoul.gamepedia.com/Strange_Allure

Are we able to add these items to the inventory via a different way?

4. The chat commands for emotes like /Sit do not work because they need to be typed in Thai characters. Is there a way to make it so chat commands work in English?

Please do note I have tried figuring these out myself. I've scoured the databases and tested via trial and error but I cannot seem to find any good answers. If you know anything, please do enlighten me. Thank you.
    Last edited by kamikaze00007; 20-09-20 at 05:24 PM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    Bangkok, ThailaLocation
    16Posts

Dont worry :), take in mind if u have the idea of genuinely playing solo, then there's no need to start the "DungeonDaemon01", that will save you some RAMTill now idk if there's a way to use gm, because of what i heard we need a special client for that, that we dont haveFor increase the amount of characters per account go to LobbyDaemon and edit lobbyd.config.xml, search for and set it to 10. (If you are using my premade vm, i already set that value)That's for server sideFor client go to you game folder at \contents\Local\GARENA\data and edit system.config2.xml, search for and set it to 10 tooHope this help!Soon will post the guide for create an account.**oops almost forgot, this guide only will help you to increase the max character slots that an account could have, but for add more character slots to you account u need to purchase an character slot voucher through hongmoon store
    im not start DungeonDaemon01 Really save ram nice.But I can't start the game from the character page. Do you have a solution ?

MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    5Posts

Let me ask how to create Premium Membership account?

MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

Although personnel have purchased various types of equipment. But my character is too weak to fight a large number of monsters. How do I adjust my character's stats (attributes, strength, attack power, defense, one hit one kill, lock HP .......) my character to increase my strength?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement