Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am constantly trying to set up my Server. I did everything. I changed the Regedit to localhost. Set up the server like you wrote in your guide. The only thing i made in a other way was using the SQL Server 2008 sp3 cause i didnt find 2000 one.... . So Everything work instead of the Connection. Everytime i wanna connect to the Server over the Loginmask it only moves around and says connection. Pls help what did i make false. I think anything blocks the Connection....?! Thanks alot for every answer!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you add your ip to hosts file?(or you can unpack and edit main.dll to your ip addr or domain)

example :

127.0.0.1 localhost
<to your ip address> db.navyfield.co.kr
<to your ip address> missouri.navyfield.co.kr
<to your ip address> bismarck.navyfield.co.kr
<to your ip address> kiel.navyfield.co.kr
<to your ip address>
<to your ip address> nelson.navyfield.co.kr
<to your ip address> yamato.navyfield.co.kr
<to your ip address> update.navyfield.co.kr
<to your ip address>
<to your ip address>
<to your ip address> hknf.no-ip.org
<to your ip address> newnnf.no-ip.org

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was just a local setup. So took the localhost in the Hostfile. I also editet the regestry of nfclient etc etc etc. But it wont work. I think its a false Client and Serverversion...

Back