Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

navyfield files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for starting a private server we need files, & we don't have any ! all links are broken or files deleted...

so I'm making a post to call all ragezoners who have navyfield's files to share them or to find them.

& pls don't post to say something like 'I have server files PM me', make a downloadable link for all !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have to say after all those years that ... this topic is still pertinent today ...

So if u got or can get some pls make a post & share them, especially sharing for all !

(so don't be selfish :mad:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
only server files? or with client? client is almost korean

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
only server files? or with client? client is almost korean

yes both ! server files to set up a server & client files to play in it.

we were used to play on chinees version, don't think korean would be a problem. 'Yes' is generally in left position, 'No' or 'Cancel' somewhere in the right, so language really does'nt matter.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm.. i see... i'll give you server files and client files. you can give me improve server files and cilent?
[ i was opened private server ]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls make a downloadable link for everybody !
and no sry I have no files to share because we have none, & that's the purpose of this post !

I hope you will share your files so this community can revive !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
give me a email address i will send the files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
give me a email address i will send the files

are u kidding ? or are u kidding ?

I'm asking u to make a download link ! Is that so complicate ?

=> i.e. : rapidgator, keep2share, megaupload, 1file, uptobox, etc, etc, etc, ...
=> or u can use torrent

Why my e-mail ? wanna send me hundreds of Mb or several Gb in my e-mail ? U KIDDING ME ?

And let me tell you the 'spirit' of this post : SHARING TO EVERYBODY. It's not by sending files to me that those files will be shared to everybody.

Let's see what ur answer will be, but u smell more & more like a troll.

If u don't mind send me a private message with ur skype or Garena+ if u know what it is. In fact I prefer Garena+. But why ? Why so much 'secrets' & 'privacy' ? So I offer u to have a voice-talk so we can find a way to share ur files.

Will see if u are afraid of sharing them, or maybe it's fake ? (not the first time we encountered fakezors => that's probably why people (fakezors) are keeping 'sending by mail')

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry im bad english if i can't read a sentense i use google translate

client is korean server is english if you want to make sure the server is running you can give me open.

server

client

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you so much for posted links !!!

hope some people will download them & test them/try to figure out how to make them work.

Maybe u could write a tutorial on how to set up those files ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont know what you say. do you want to test of operate the server? i can open

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you want to test of operate the server? i can open

yes, would be a great idea. But I have some questions :

1. server files is only 65 Mb unzipped ? are you sure those are complete ? Would be great if someone else could run a server with files you provided to really see if those are really operable.

2. within client files there is an 'update file.7z' archive file. Does it needs to be applied ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes server files are all. update file.7z is i was server opened user maunal patch files. no nessery file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok.

some files have korean names, & there are also some .txt files in korean. Is it possible to translate them in english ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm seriously bad english m_m hmm... do not you use google translate?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can use Google translate for titles but not for .txt itself & for .hwp. I need to use a software but I can't copy/paste to Google translator :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont know what you say. do you want to test of operate the server? i can open

Yes if it is possible for you so I can test client (to know if AppLoc will be needed for non-korean computers, compatibility, etc...).

But I would really like to have a voice talk even if your english is not good (I hope you know at least some basics in english) so you will be able to explain me how to properly install the game (host file & reg).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nowadays dictionary is my friend :) what do you mean voice talk? whats your os? win7?8.1?10?
naver dictionary is very good function :)::eek:tt:

Back