Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Navyfield Server Core

Reaction score
Hey Community.

i search for good c++ Coders to develop a private server core for NavyField.
I've some old server stuff to analyze and recode that.

If someone is intrested, send me a private message.

Thx

Reaction score
Data Structure Analyzed and all structs extracted
De-/Encrypting for Data-Files: 90%
CDB-Data Analyzed
Database for Backend: MySQL. Maybe PostgreSQL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if u can try to figure out how to setup & run properly a 'normal' server then it will be a first step.

but if u wanna do one at ur own sauce then I wish u good luck & hope it will be an interesting one.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I remember a private server hosted by Peegee, was not bad but with some issues :

PROS :
- he managed with his 'team' to modifiy/complete/set up some files & was able to update client & server
- some of chinees server missions were available & playable
- premium ships were available as remodel of regular ships

CONS :
- some bugs like the frustrating negative exp if you lose a battle with not enough attack
- most of texts in chinees (but wasn't a big issue for playing)
- some stuff missing like auto FCS (missing of auto FCS means very good practice for manual :p), subs & new nations (at that time those nations didn't existed, so it's not a big deal)

I don't know if you will ever be able to get those files from Peegee because that guy seems to lost them I don't know how & managed to NEVER share them. Maybe same thing occured to EaCop, another guy who made a private running server & disapeared without leaving traces ...

Give us more news about your work progress & may the force be with you !

Back