Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Update]NEW Guide to setup server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
THXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX to help me guys

broken link... can some wan help plzzz

help meeeeeeeeeee broken link

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
<---- help meeeeeee broken link

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

This is new link.
But my host has been locked. You can't download any files. I will find other host.

T

T-Rexor

Hi Tidus,

I have done your steps by setting up an own Navyfield LAN server, but in the last step i got a failure message, if try to connect with the Navyfieldserver_debug.exe.

You wrote that you have to choose bismarck.... in the two popdown windows, and click conncet, and dont click on the first one... if ill do that, i got a failure message with only ??? in it, this continues till the programm freeze. In the time of connect in the Saveserver screen and the login server screen is no connecting attempt noticed.

Look at this atteched screenshot, any ideas what the problem is?

I use MSSQL 2000 like you, and i done every step before like the way you wrote down here, no problems till this step ancountered...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need guild for make id to play.....i dont know how to edit acc...and what patch use to play?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all . Hey tsompanis i am Greek too . try to contact me :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahahhahaahaha eleos re ti kaneis edw ^^^ . Me th mia me brhkes !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LINK TO SERVER DOWNLOAD ON FILEFRONT DOESNT WORK. Could you please re-host it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here:
server
I don't have time upload client, but I will do soon.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I got my server up and running. It's fully functionable right now. I need that client. Could you PLEASE get that up soon, I'd really like to get it so all of us can play on it.

R

Regnum

Hi.
I've done all of the guide and... when I start "Nf2load" to play offline (PS: I NEED THE CHINESE PCR LANG PLZ. TELL ME THE LINK ! THX :D), I press in the first button (I have there "?????" xD) and it says me "GameServer File Can't Find!". Why? I think I've put the correct link to the "program" (C:\Downloads\NavyfieldServer\NavyfieldServer\server\gameserver\NavyFIELDServer_Debug)

Thx :D

Oh and if I unselect the GameServer tick and press the first button again, it says me the same but with LoginServer.

Thx again ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to select exactly where each startup program is for each server. You must click the button with three "..." and then you browse and find each corresponding program.

Also, tidus, you have that client uploaded yet? Please tell me you do, I am DIEING to play my server.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
New Link for NF server files:

And the guide in PDF format:
ENG lang:

VIE Lang:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back