Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TS Online (1.0.0.6)

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score

PKOlXBJ - TS Online (1.0.0.6) - RaGEZONE Forums

.:Tutorial:.
1 . Prerequisite:

2 . Setup :
Once downloaded , extract it the client , click in setup.exe . After we finished with 1 client , this time to the client folder and then open the file SERVER.ini to add this to the top
Code:
00 . Dr. PRI * 127.0.0.1
then save it (after logging into the game server )
Then extract the File Server is completed .

3 . Create ID in the game , run the server (refer to the original topic above )
Through the Admin server startup , press the button numerous " Create Account " is id , password , referring to code out ! then numerous game with that account .

4 . Instructions 1 basic tricks with server ( RB2 char , pet , set parameters stt , additem vip ....
( Make the directory server ) Only the portion of your instruction or add item + take care of the pet was in the original topic , one of the items , pet ver 10.0 delicious you can get ID in the file item , npc 's extrembot .

- How to set parameters for char ( LV , NO , Rb2 ... ) : Go to the directory database to open account , numerous publications Player , char parameters are now displayed horizontally , you simply set parameters then the corresponding save . Note 1 to the number of items that reasonable adjustments , such stt should moderate , not too high to be char ..... ID map entries for you to warp to any map other than U continent , Qingzhou , Section 2 reborn to reborn ie , job from 1-4 corresponding to the job .... rest of your order will clearly understand spoken rather long line

- How to add rebirth skill for char ( for now can not pair ball to learn other skills such as Dr. DC )
In the " member" of the server , open the file with the name corresponding to the id of the char ( vn. ... ) , noting that open acess okay =
pointlessness skill set
ID not open list of npc , items , pet ( excel file ) on , who does not have it down here
id search skills and additional corresponding respectively to the corresponding skill ID column acess file (note that one of skill should not work just for show char can spend skill4 of pet DC )
save the game and enjoy (note 1 of the skill is present but can not use add DC )
Edit lvl pet , pet adjustment parameters , fixtures on the char ....
-Some basic commands in game :
Code:
-/ Additem ---- ( additem command )
-/ Addpet ---- ( command addpet )
-/ Sleep ( sleep command ! )
( with the ID of the item ---- , pet need to add )

.:Tools:.

:.Downloads:.

-Client Mirrors-

.:Credits:.
Duong Van
&
Vietnamese Community

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Client Part 2 is error , can u fix it ?

Those weren't my links, but ill try to upload my client tonight. For some reason it keeps failing to upload.

Temporarily you can try these links.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How about register website...? this server use acces database..

This server haven't quest and can't buy any item from NPC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to make myself Admin?

How do I change NPC dialogues? (they only say "thời dù rồi, ta mệt rồi")

Is possible to add Shops?

Is possible to translate the Text in game (not the interface images) ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I have a few questions regarding about how to get the server working, i have done as instructions say above the problems i have is that the server doesn't come up as online, was there an update required? it does not work for me when i try updating but i did save the IP into server notepad. What do you do after you have the game files and you have copied the IP address into the SERVER.ini and how do you register, i sort of don't understand the instructions properly no offence..^^;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
no but, i'm pretty sure you can find an english client and copy over some of the content.

i've got a TSTW patched with english translation but i cant login on my server. i think because they require different id prefix (i.e TFXXXXXX - tw, VNXXXXXX - viet). been looking also for a TSVN Client patched with english translation but i have no luck at all. what about a .dat viewer/editor? do you know any?

Hi, I have a few questions regarding about how to get the server working, i have done as instructions say above the problems i have is that the server doesn't come up as online, was there an update required? it does not work for me when i try updating but i did save the IP into server notepad. What do you do after you have the game files and you have copied the IP address into the SERVER.ini and how do you register, i sort of don't understand the instructions properly no offence..^^;

Try running the "Server TS Online.exe" with admin privileges. You can also register by clicking the "Tao tai khoan" button on the server.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it's not really the dat files that need to be translated, but the interface which are mostly made up of images. Leave the dat files alone and replace the images from varient folders.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it's not really the dat files that need to be translated, but the interface which are mostly made up of images. Leave the dat files alone and replace the images from varient folders.

I already have the translated interface but not 100% complete. I also tried replacing the english patch from tstw, but im getting an error when i put the npc.dat on data folder.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how can i fix EXP/Drop rate ? and if i need to fix this NPC for working how can i fix it ? pls help

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So far, I got everything working besides quest, shops, exp, drop, server connection from others.

Back