Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1 HOUR LAGG TEST ONLINE! (IP: ragezone.game-server.cc )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IP: ragezone.game-server.cc

At 12 gmt.. in 15mins..

keep checking this thread for updates

NOTE

DO not go leveling, the server when its up for an hour is just to test the lag, cpu and so forth....... so it wil be a mad event server, account registration will be open but when the old db is used for public launch, u will need to recreate ur acc.. we are using the old db b4 it went down

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
MentaL said:
At 12 gmt.. in 15mins..

keep checking this thread for updates

NOTE

but when the old db is used for public launch, u will need to recreate ur acc..

We need top make new accounts?

Reaction score
so that means there will be a wipe then after the lag test? or does it mean when we make the account same user and pass that our old charecters will be there? or is it just going to be the same user and pass and the old characters there?

P.S my heads in the shed 2day not picking up on anything so dont flame me 4 asking question please

Reaction score
mushrambo said:
so that means there will be a wipe then after the lag test? or does it mean when we make the account same user and pass that our old charecters will be there? or is it just going to be the same user and pass and the old characters there?

P.S my heads in the shed 2day not picking up on anything so dont flame me 4 asking question please

there will be no wipe.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
where do u make an account ? want to c if ive set up correctly

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
N1 Mate :) So.... we jus have fun for an hour or so testing stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back